Ban-a-palooza 2015! (someone had to do it)

One of you bitches needs to post an updated list
Opie went MIA long long ago, and I updated the list a few times since. But I don't think anyone's updated it since Fancy's BAN. Throw out some names and I'll do the list one last this year.
Still waiting for my t-shirt!
YOU^
Ain't been BANNED
I took it upon myself to keep this list current. At first, because when the OP started this with the festival theme it was FUN, and I didn't want the fun to end.

feel free to copy, update, correct, and keep the list running. be interesting to see the total. (updated: 07/08/15)

(--end list!--)

Don't get to thinking I'm going to start running this thing, I'm only filing in until OP recovers from his hangover.
Hobby On

reiterating above statement
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
Note the error when I said "I took it upon myself to keep the list current"

Also Note, Opie said to "feel free to copy, update, correct" the list. So I'm not solely responsible for keeping the list up to date.
so your saying i am not going to get a t-shirt? do i get a refund then?
Sorry, No Refunds.
What I can do for you though, I can put your name at the top of the list for a 2016 edition.
I'll even throw in a $25 gift card if you can very yourself BANNED to honestly earn the t-shirt.
can i find the reason for the bans anywhere ?
Dayum.... Oh welll. I am a 5x. Just in case. Oh make sure you get one with an opening for my fluke and blow hole...
  • cr76
  • 01-02-2016, 11:28 AM
can i find the reason for the bans anywhere ? Originally Posted by ECCIE2NDAVE
You looking for the reason people get banned or how you get banned??

I know that most info is kept private, but sometimes if you dig you'll find the reason and some people just make it obvious.

One gent went on a rampage before being banned.
There is an upcharge for the dorsal fin opening. I'm sure most will agree you keep your blow hole covered in public. As far as covering your flukes, you'll have to come in for a fitting, as we only use the finest tailors that Chinese child labor laws allow.

Dave, no one can disclose the reason for the BAN except the BANNED.
example: I was BANNED for leaking info from a private forum.
Mods are not allowed to divulge. Members can only speculate.
As stated above, sometimes it is obvious, many times it is for things done out of the public eye. But we often have fun in our speculations.
example: it is still a mystery as to the Chinese connection to Jemma's BAN, whether it had anything to do with her crashing the canine carnivore carnival or some other nefarious activity that the NSA has sealed the files on.
Either way... It's all speculations.
All in good fun.
  • cr76
  • 01-02-2016, 12:01 PM
I once read a thread about a guy who couldn't get laid in a massage parlor and all the girls were turning him down. He was banned when I started reading and when I finished
THAT^^
Was not his first BAN, perhaps first under that handle, but not the first under that account. When/If he returns, it will only be a matter of time before he incurs another.
Just doesn't play well with others....
  • cr76
  • 01-02-2016, 01:08 PM
you really gotta build up a rep if the massage parlors turn you down.