Dorthy_Monroe's last points issued: an objective assessment.

And there she goes, again.
So people should be banned for being confrontational? Or is it just in the manner they do it?

If it's pretend demure and weak confrontation then it's ok?

You have been hustling people on this board since I've been here. Playing on their sympathies to feel sorry for you on Monday then acting like you're above anything petty by Tuesday. Dorthy called you out. And got banned. NYr banned her based of his own personal opinion, not because she broke the rules. And now here you come rubbing her face I'm it with the Cuban insults.

Just earlier this month you were tossing around suicidal statements because you were getting picked on. You don't think that's confrontational when you do it over and over again? I do. Just becuase you constantly position yourself as the victim doesn't make you any less confrontational. It makes you worse becuase you try to front like it's something else. It's fucking fake.
I'm thinking some statistical analysis is in order here.

Puts on nerdy math hat and promises to return soon.......
Please, THN, this thread is supposed to be about DoMo. There are other threads where you can talk about Kitty.
THN I don't have a bone to pick with you but if you want to talk about me. Get your facts straight. Its been over 3yrs since I've asked anyone for anything. My pictures are not at all doctored and have not been for quite some time. Again you can't photoshop video so what does my recent videos say about my appearance? I believe they prove I am exactly who I represent myself to be. The Cuban insults came from Dorky, not I and I've been entirely more gentle with her than she was with her treatment of me. If you want to insult me get it right or stfu. Seriously.

No NYr will not come on and say he was wrong. Why should he? He was entirely right and her ban was justified. Look at her posting history at all the members she has attacked for no reason other than she thought she smelled blood and it brought out the rabid pit bull in her. She did this to herself and should have known when to stop.

There is nothing fake about me and you just posted a bunch of irrelevant bs in attempt to defraud me. Fat chance. You saying it doesn't make it true and you should research your statements before submitting a bunch of libel as you did. I invite anyone reading this to research the statements THN made as to how factual and relevant they are. The answer is and will be they do not apply.

Obviously I don't give a fuck because I happen to be pretty damn confident in who I am and what I stand for. Experience has shown me not to waste my time on iffy bitches and believe in myself because nothing can phase me. I am still winning and still standing no matter what any of you throw at me. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
Kitty Kitty! you are your own worst enemy! 14 No Reviews 14 is there anyone else with that many! Dorthy and THN have over 100 reviews each and 0 NO's do you really think you have an argument?

Puts on nerdy math hat and promises to return soon....... Originally Posted by GracePreston
See what happens? Y'all squabbled and set off a nerd. Gawd help us all.

Ha of those 14 reviews how many were real and how many were people with an agenda? How can I be opposite what one person claims from one review to the next? Am I two seperate people? Am i real one day and a grandma the next? Physically impossible. Again, my unedited pictures and video prove beyond a shadow of a doubt every one of those reviews calling me old and washed up is a lie.

Get out a microscope. Examine my pics (the high resolution ones not the low pixel web cam ones)with a fine tooth comb and tell me where they are deceptive. It can't be done because they're legit.

I've been done dirty by others on this board than just Dorthy she just joined the bandwagon. Shes a follower not a leader. Even recently, yalls hating and negativity wounded me deeply. I did some soul searching and realized facts are nothing any of you said about me hurt me in any way shape or form. My fears and insecurities were for nothing. You cant hide the truth and the people who matter know what to believe and even a blind man can tell I am not fake. My services are great, I am attentive and caring to my clients and treat each one as an individual and a friend. I love what I do and my freak runs deep. My ass is a work of art. My phone is gonna keep ringing regardless. My haters made me famous.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LfzZeEq7s0
Please, THN, this thread is supposed to be about DoMo. There are other threads where you can talk about Kitty. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Whoops. Lemme fix that later.
And there she goes, again. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
And yet again.
THN, Grace and the rest of you talking shit. Glad you've got nothing better to do than sit around and try to ruin someone who's never done a thing to you. That makes you real bad ass bitches. Dorthy Monroe got banned for picking on me. I have cause to comment where I was wronged and again, she's way worse than I am when it comes to bashing people. You guys there is no excuse. That's pitiful and I'm sure it will do wonders for your reputations to beat on someone who's been unfairly beat on more than enough on this board. But be my guest... sigh. Karma will be a much bigger bitch than I will ever need to be. Best examine your motives.

I'm booked the rest of today, so have fun without me.

Ciao.
I wonder what Dorthy is doing today.
"When you think of great boobs on eccie, especially in Dallas... I'm sorry, but 5 Star providers like Jules Jaguar and Nicole Cox come to mind... not Dorky Monroe. Get real. The only thing spectacular about Dorky is her spectacular rudeness. There's plenty of great providers with better boobs who won't bite your head off."

Stop clit riding, I mentioned the boob gif as it reached out to me. You try making a gif that's half as decent and then you could probably talk

"You guys talk about WKs? You Dorky WKs are pathetic... all you can come up with is her average boobs and attacking me. You don't make me look bad and you don't make her look any better that's for sure. Oh, and that smart and mouthy comment? You ain't got to lie to kick it. C'mon now."

Never seen Dorky and I agree wk's are pathetic. I've never attacked you so let's not go there. I used to hold a higher opinion of you, but that opinion has declined every since. You only have yourself to blame for that.
THN, Grace and the rest of you talking shit.

Ciao. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
Whoa. Where did I talk shit? I said I'm working on some statistical analysis. Nothing more. Didn't say one damned thing about you.

Of course, if you're begging for my attention, I'm more than happy to give it to you.

Puts on nerdy math hat and promises to return soon....... Originally Posted by GracePreston
Will it include how many references there are to being a lot older than she claims? Denying BBFS? My favorite would be how many times she says she's done commenting and then continues to comment or says a thread is below and doesn't bother her then cries.
I don't believe Dorthy has done any of those things.

Hint: the kitty threADs are that >>>>>> way.