Members You Miss...

Then why are they not on the Members' List? Originally Posted by Taskmaster
If you know the the Guest(mm,dd,yy-#if more than one guested that day) you can still see the profile. Read posts by, reviews by or for. Unless in modtard village. In my long list of guested handles there are only two I can't view now. If out that crap guest# or the handle I be banned fast. Just not sure how long. But will bet one year if I did.

I did not post much yesterday. I spend 14 hours reading profiles of Guested handles yesterday. About 40 of them LOL

Why and what all did I find out. Well I can't post it or for sure be banned. Nor will I tell you by email or PM Its not my fault you do not know how to use the tools eccie gives you. Nor is it my fault if you use the tools given and get banned outing that crap.

But Guested, disabled, banned, banned forever, open but unused are all still members in eccie's view.
banned and disabled are not found on members list also. Unused are on the member list.
If you post it you own it even ^^^^^ them. Just be careful how you use it or end up joining them rather than keep self safe.

btw: When I got banned for life with this handle. It was all about and over not active unused accounts, Guested accounts, and disabled accounts that got me to be a banned account. So how can they still not be members as viewed by eccie????

when back but was planing on just lurking a few month, I felt outed that I was back and not posting. I was back about a week when it was posted. So I stared posting in the open sooner than I wanted. mmmm that same person outed me all the time if I had PA or not
If you know the the Guest(mm,dd,yy-#if more than one guested that day) you can still see the profile. Read posts by, reviews by or for. Unless in modtard village. In my long list of guested handles there are only two I can't view now. If out that crap guest# or the handle I be banned fast. Just not sure how long. But will bet one year if I did.

I did not post much yesterday. I spend 14 hours reading profiles of Guested handles yesterday. About 40 of them LOL

Why and what all did I find out. Well I can't post it or for sure be banned. Nor will I tell you by email or PM Its not my fault you do not know how to use the tools eccie gives you. Nor is it my fault if you use the tools given and get banned outing that crap.

But Guested, disabled, banned, banned forever, open but unused are all still members in eccie's view.
banned and disabled are not found on members list also. Unused are on the member list.
If you post it you own it even ^^^^^ them. Just be careful how you use it or end up joining them rather than keep self safe.

btw: When I got banned for life with this handle. It was all about and over not active unused accounts, Guested accounts, and disabled accounts that got me to be a banned account. So how can they still not be members as viewed by eccie????

when back but was planing on just lurking a few month, I felt outed that I was back and not posting. I was back about a week when it was posted. So I stared posting in the open sooner than I wanted. mmmm that same person outed me all the time if I had PA or not Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

Well I didn't ask you for any info on guested handles and don't care about that. Surprising that your time is so worthless that you spent 14 hours reviewing it, but it's your time. I also didn't say I'm not familiar with eccie tools.

However - to simplify - the guidelines apply to members. There is a members list. Banned and guested individuals are not on the members list , so why would guidelines for members apply to them? Makes no sense.
^ lol. I guess the disabled accounts of upstate female mods named aj are sacrosanct. That probably holds true for their previous and future handles too

Maybe she just decided to retire and cared so little for the board she felt no need to say farewell to so called friends and acquaintances. It's a good lesson for guys who waited too long to pull the trigger and guys who liked her, your ATF will eventually evaporate without a word
Anybody got anything on Six Ones?
Well I didn't ask you for any info on guested handles and don't care about that. Surprising that your time is so worthless that you spent 14 hours reviewing it, but it's your time. I also didn't say I'm not familiar with eccie tools.

However - to simplify - the guidelines apply to members. There is a members list. Banned and guested individuals are not on the members list , so why would guidelines for members apply to them? Makes no sense. Originally Posted by Taskmaster
worthless no. it was time well spent and not a waste of time at all.

If you out real life information about a banned, disabled, guested, unused handle its still outing and at this time outing is a year ban for for most that have done it. Just ask not sure I can name handle if you have contact with him why he got a year vacation. In the past it would have been warning to 60 days. There was a outing war in one area of Texas and now its a year for almost all if you do it.

Lets say my lifetime ban stuck. You knew where right where I live. A hook errr provider wanted or needed to find me and posted a ISO that jackass OSD. you post where I am at. You outed a eccie member and will be banned 1 year I hope if not longer.

I don't care if you agree with it or not, nor does eccie. That is how eccie views it as it seems to me.

It was right that I got banned. Its was the time given that was wrong and so the handle of offshoredrilling I can still use for posting. Hell what I did at the time was 30 to 90 days at the time. Now its a year.

More than once I have been at my own risk at war with a mod (with many at war with one in the K's area). Some where banned and also guested. If I post handle and guested#'s. I would get a year maybe more off. And I say its right thing to do at this time. As eccie see it as still members.

Back to my life time ban. If it stuck and I started a second handle. If found out I would get banned with that handle also. As I as a member started a 2nd handle before my ban was up. But if you knew I died, still be careful what you post about me.

guested is for the protection of who was guested. many ask to get guested. but not all get it when asked for it. they get disabled only. eccie it protecting who was guested. not protecting as much who only got disabled.
both as members can also ask if and when they can start a new handle.
^ lol. I guess the disabled accounts of upstate female mods named aj are sacrosanct. That probably holds true for their previous and future handles too

Maybe she just decided to retire and cared so little for the board she felt no need to say farewell to so called friends and acquaintances. It's a good lesson for guys who waited too long to pull the trigger and guys who liked her, your ATF will eventually evaporate without a word Originally Posted by prograde
guested not disabled
I hope she is doing well and will miss her. And I have no problem how she left without bye bye all. And maybe she cared so much, it was better for her to just make a clean cut. most of us if not all will never know.
Good point OSD, all I'm saying is that guys that were into her might feel shafted but who knows, she may have reached out to them offline
worthless no. it was time well spent and not a waste of time at all.

If you out real life information about a banned, disabled, guested, unused handle its still outing and at this time outing is a year ban for for most that have done it. Just ask not sure I can name handle if you have contact with him why he got a year vacation. In the past it would have been warning to 60 days. There was a outing war in one area of Texas and now its a year for almost if you do it.

Lets say my lifetime ban stuck. You knew where right where I live. A hook errr provider wanted or needed to find me and posted a ISO that jackass OSD. you post where I am at. You outed a eccie member and will be banned 1 year I hope if not longer.

I don't care if you agree with it or not, nor does eccie. That is how eccie views it as it seems to me.

It was right that I got banned. Its was the time given that was wrong and so the handle of offshoredrilling I can still use for posting. Hell what I did at the time was 30 to 90 days at the time. Now its a year.

More than once I have been at my own risk at war with a mod (with many at war with one in the K's area). Some where banned and also guested. If I post handle and guested#'s. I would get a year maybe more off. And I say its right thing to do at this time. As eccie see it as still members.

Back to my life time ban. If it stuck and I started a second handle. If found out I would get banned with that handle also. As I as a member started a 2nd handle before my ban was up. But if you knew I died, still be careful what you post about me.

guested is for the protection of who was guested. many ask to get guested. but not all get it when asked for it. they get disabled only. eccie it protecting who was guested. not protecting as much who only got disabled.
both as members can also ask if and when they can start a new handle. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Well maybe so, but quite frankly , I don't think you know what you're talking about , but that has never stopped you from talking before. You specifically have no idea what is involved in this sitution. Maybe your interpretation is what the site had in mind , but that isn't how it is written.

I also don't speak Osd , so I may not even know what you're saying. I suspect prograde is closer to the truth though.
I am sure Chica will have a better worded explanation about guested and disabled accounts. Bottom line is that they WERE members and left for a number of reasons. Maybe they found someone else and needed to leave the hobby behind,Aubry it was for security reasons, the wife found out, they found religion... Many many reasons are possible.

ECCIE wants to respect the wishes of members even when they are no longer members. For that reason, we are careful that their handle is not connected to outside real life info. It is a protection that any of us would want.

That is the reason they maintain some protection that current members enjoy.

Lea
^ so members who are no longer members should be considered saints who've ascended to heaven, got it.

If they rejoin then they should be considered deities, lol
guested not disabled
I hope she is doing well and will miss her. And I have no problem how she left without bye bye all. And maybe she cared so much, it was better for her to just make a clean cut. most of us if not all will never know. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Maybe she will be back under a new handle, I have heard that has happened more then once.. lol
Not that I am encouraging any more discussion of that topic , but as a point of clarification , since some seem to be sticklers for the rules, those rules don't reply apply here anymore correct Chica? The guidelines discuss limitations on discussions about "members", but a guested former member is no longer a member and has no more rights or privileges than someone who had never signed on to the site as a member -- correct? As such, there would be no reason to give a wide berth to a topic that may have been an issue before when that person was a member. Originally Posted by Taskmaster
WRONG ^^^^^^^^^

every handle represents member guested or not Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Surprisingly enough, he is exactly right. In fact guested handles are afforded even more protection than a disabled handle. Why this burning desire to discuss something that you know cannot be discussed? But, if its that important to you to get whatever info you feel is so critical out there, please go right ahead and do so. Its always up to the members to post whatever they want. Just as it is up to the staff to interpret those posts vs. the site guidelines to any possible violations, and act accordingly.
Maybe she will be back under a new handle, I have heard that has happened more then once.. lol Originally Posted by trisha.xxx .countrygirl

I'd like to know what DOESN'T make you lol....
^ so members who are no longer members should be considered saints who've ascended to heaven, got it.

If they rejoin then they should be considered deities, lol Originally Posted by prograde
C'mon...

We got deities here already!

If they come back under the same handle, they have been resurrected!

If they come back under a new handle, they have been reincarnated!

I thought everyone knew that!!

Smooch!

Lea
Maybe she will be back under a new handle, I have heard that has happened more then once.. lol Originally Posted by trisha.xxx .countrygirl
I'd like to know what DOESN'T make you lol.... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
hey she is a happy go lucky girl, who loves to laugh, nothing wrong with that

as for members we miss, guess we still miss BJ, wonder what he has been up to during he ban?