nothing reply anything you want

• MC
  • 02-20-2013, 02:24 PM
Lmao @ both the bingo and the allergy Originally Posted by Frankie Fine
Frankie I'm sure if I met you I'd have a different kind of reaction and something else would swell up.

i found this read rather interesting...

Originally Posted by anita germane

When I used to travel all the time I used to leave messages on the mirrors in the bathrooms. When the next people would take a hot shower the message used to appear.
I'm not sure where you heard that (or what they truly wanted you to believe), but that statement is readily attributed to the fact that roughly 50% of people don't pay any federal income taxes. Nevermind the fact that many of them are senior citizens living on social security, and nevermind the fact that it includes disabled veterans, and nevermind the fact that many of them do in fact work, but they just don't make enough money to cross the income threshold requiring them to pay, and nevermind the fact that pretty much everyone pays some sort of taxes of some sort. No, it's easier just to belittle 50% of the American people to make sure we get the 1 or 2% who might actually abuse the system.

It is funny that the same people who whine about the idea of increasing the minimum wage are the same people who whine about that 50% figure (see item 3 above). Originally Posted by Doove
Obviously, Doove, I’m not as well versed in the political and social arena as you are. But, please, don’t suggest that I’m belittling anyone.

My mother is a widowed senior living strictly on Social Security that she paid into her whole life. And no one respects veterans, disabled or otherwise, more than I do. I often think about them and the horrific experiences they must carry for the rest of their lives. So “nevermind” [sic] this and “nevermind” [sic] that.

I’m not exactly sure if you’re generalizing your diatribe to the masses or directing it solely at me, but by your tone I’m beginning to believe in the stereotypical descriptors with concern to Liberals.

I will always welcome any insight you may provide to educate and enlighten me, but I don’t welcome your insults.

Sincerely,
TD
How appropriate this thread, containing a poll, is in relation to this discussion. http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=677030

As I wrote the above post in this thread; I considered how, in this world, there are no absolutes. It’s not conservatism vs. liberalism as a dichotomy. Therefore, this survey is flawed and would yield no results of any significance.
When I used to travel all the time I used to leave messages on the mirrors in the bathrooms. When the next people would take a hot shower the message used to appear. Originally Posted by pyramider
omg..great minds think alike..i do the same thing!!!!
  • GP
  • 02-22-2013, 01:53 PM
How appropriate this thread, containing a poll, is in relation to this discussion. http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=677030

As I wrote the above post in this thread; I considered how, in this world, there are no absolutes. It’s not conservatism vs. liberalism as a dichotomy. Therefore, this survey is flawed and would yield no results of any significance. Originally Posted by The Drummer
I agree completely that it is flawed and will not have any useful results. I knew that when I started it. But in general, it is fun to gather the opinions of the board members. It is also interesting to see who blames who for for good or bad.
  • Tiger
  • 02-22-2013, 02:28 PM
I agree completely that it is flawed and will not have any useful results. I knew that when I started it. But in general, it is fun to gather the opinions of the board members. It is also interesting to see who blames who for for good or bad. Originally Posted by GP

I thought we learned this week you are to blame for everything, and you are quite comfortable with it. lol.
  • GP
  • 02-22-2013, 02:30 PM
Yes, but next week is another story. LOL
GP that get out picture is hilarious lol
errrrrrrr ahhhhh now what did I do
its cold in Upset NY. errr I bit more than average. But providers have to work harder up here in the winter. For even if seeing long dong silver here. When the jeans hit the floor the providers yell

Wendy's - Where's the Beef!?!

errrrr and yet there is no provider I know of with the handle or stage name Wendy up here. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
shrinkage, make em work eh

errr not counting one from years ago
  • Tiger
  • 02-22-2013, 05:33 PM
Yes, but next week is another story. LOL Originally Posted by GP
Does that mean next week is my fault?
we where hoping for doove. but now that you volunteered Tiger.
errrrr lets all pray