Random Thoughts

That's awesome!!! I hope everything works out and you get to land your dream pad. :-)
That's awesome!!! I hope everything works out and you get to land your dream pad. :-) Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
Thanks! So far so good. I have a year to get my proof of income in order and other things worked out. By next summer I'll be sitting by the pool drinking wine and rubbing elbows with the locals
Can’t wait to get my huge chunky knit merino wool blanket! Ordered it about a week ago, should be here any day. Movie marathon in a cocoon when it gets here!
Attached Images File Type: jpeg A4B90972-AD9C-41F5-A2AF-4D95A1E40891.jpeg (125.7 KB, 354 views)
Can’t wait to get my huge chunky knit merino wool blanket! Ordered it about a week ago, should be here any day. Movie marathon in a cocoon when it gets here! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Holy crap!!! Is that a blanket or an instrument of bondage??
There is a report out that men today have 30% less testosterone than men in 1987. That means that a 40 year old man today has 30% less less testosterone than a 40 year old in 1987. Scientists are not really researching why, and offer no explanation. I find this disturbing. Know wonder masculinity is frowned upon, and the PC shit has run a muck. The pussification of males today is disgusting. Not many of us alpha dogs left.
... is the sincerest form of flattery💋💋💋
... is the sincerest form of flattery💋💋💋
Originally Posted by Upscale_blondie
Perhaps the imitator believes it to be the reason for your success and wants some of that magic himself!

wow that blanket is wild! looks comfy!
I'm thinking about getting blackwork style tattoos on my shoulders and upper back. Don't know when I should go for it though...
Perhaps the imitator believes it to be the reason for your success and wants some of that magic himself!

Originally Posted by SpankyJ
Didn’t mean to hit a nerve Spanky. I agree with Chloe but I’m not trying to imitate a woman , just wondering why some men are ok being gurley man like Arnold says. Or lap dogs or if they disagree with a woman that dominates them they would be so terrified. I thought you of all guys would appreciate scientific data. It is troubling that so many guys are turning into pussiies. I got a set of balls Chloe knows what I’m packing. I didn’t mention this in my review of Chloe which was my highest viewed review by far. Because it wasn’t relevant ,however now I will let you know. Chloe had this tiny condom that she could barely get over the head of my dick much less down the shaft. She laughed and said it easily fit most of th hobbyists she sees. Smh lmao. So if you can come up with something to counter this terrible plague. I’m sure mankind would be better off.
Didn’t mean to hit a nerve Spanky. I agree with Chloe but I’m not trying to imitate a woman , just wondering why some men are ok being gurley man like Arnold says. Or lap dogs or if they disagree with a woman that dominates them they would be so terrified. I thought you of all guys would appreciate scientific data. It is troubling that so many guys are turning into pussiies. I got a set of balls Chloe knows what I’m packing. I didn’t mention this in my review of Chloe which was my highest viewed review by far. Because it wasn’t relevant ,however now I will let you know. Chloe had this tiny condom that she could barely get over the head of my dick much less down the shaft. She laughed and said it easily fit most of th hobbyists she sees. Smh lmao. So if you can come up with something to counter this terrible plague. I’m sure mankind would be better off. Originally Posted by Johnnytricks
No man - not sure what you thought I meant but it was nothing to do with you or anything in this thread except her post. Her imitator copied elements of her ads , that was all. Sorry for the misunderstanding. Not about you in any way. Cool story though!
Can’t wait to get my huge chunky knit merino wool blanket! Ordered it about a week ago, should be here any day. Movie marathon in a cocoon when it gets here! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Looks like a winter time blanket. But jumping right out of the hot tub on a cold night into that with a pretty lady,,,, 😮 oh wow.
Would it be weird as shit if I came up to a provider (who I haven't met...yet) I see at the gym and be like:

"Oh hai, you're doing a great job! PS: I'm PartTimeHobbyist from ECCIE. Nice to meet ya! PSS: I see you don't skip leg days. Good on ya!

I don't like to bother people at the gym just cause I myself don't like to be bothered, so I just mind my own business.
Would it be weird as shit if I came up to a provider (who I haven't met...yet) I see at the gym and be like:

"Oh hai, you're doing a great job! PS: I'm PartTimeHobbyist from ECCIE. Nice to meet ya! PSS: I see you don't skip leg days. Good on ya!

I don't like to bother people at the gym just cause I myself don't like to be bothered, so I just mind my own business. Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
I had some guy at Walmart run down the aisle at me saying, HEY YOU'RE DANIELLE REID! I WATCHED YOUR VIDEOS!

I was half tempted to say he had the wrong person but I also had my red hair then so I couldn't lie lol. It scared the hell out of me. I don't like to be bothered when I'm not working. Plus i looked like crap that day.

I wouldn't approach her, but maybe PM her? A guy in NWA saw me walking down the sidewalk one day and text'd me saying that he almost wrecked trying to look at my ass. I've never met this man before but he recognized me from my showcase and ads. I also had guys message me after realizing we were in the same hotel.

I think a message would be better than approaching her in public. Some girls like to keep things secret.

And if this was a joke post and I over explained, then forgive me
I think it'd be weird if you've never met them or contacted before. I mean, how can they know you really are Parttimehobbyist? I could claim that, so could anyone who's read the forums.

Aside from that I know some providers get really creeped out by guys crossing lines into their non-hobbying life without their permission. One I follow just posted on Twitter about someone finding her civilian Facebook and being a perv, actually.

Just shoot her a message later, maybe, like Danielle said.