Dorthy_Monroe's last points issued: an objective assessment.

I wonder what Dorthy is doing today. Originally Posted by THN
Working in the hot sun when I get off I will respond to many chapters to read now... Toodles
And yet again. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
& again
Grace, will there be a spreadsheet involved?
Please Tebow no. I hate spreadsheets. Just the highlights. In bullets. PowerPoint is not necessary but it would definitely give it that added touch.
Oh, please, make it a spreadsheet! With pivot tables!

I love it when providers pivot....
I hope she uses a lookup function too....those give me a boner.
Grace can post it on Cuban Tuesday in honor of retarded Cuban whores.
Oh, please, make it a spreadsheet! With pivot tables!

I love it when providers pivot.... Originally Posted by TinMan
Satan!!!

Can someone please pm Grace and tell her I can't reply to her pm. Lol.
You obviously are too inexperienced to comprehend that reviews are far from reliable and neither are they always factual. 90% of my reviews say the exact opposite and I also have been reviewed by the most well-respected hobbyists on this board. None of whom had anything negative to say about me. So... am I a GILF or smoking hot? Well, I've got recent videos (can't photoshop video) and new high-resolution pics that make it clear exactly how I look.

Don't misconstrue my words, I was not speaking of myself as deserving of credit, I was speaking of the providers who are deserving of praise, giving credit where credit is due. You are not a Dallas provider, you're average looking at best and your crude ways don't win you points in the popularity department... maybe with the types of people who appreciate crudeness but those aren't the type of hobbyists who are a provider's bread and butter.

I have been in gentlemen's entertainment 25 years. I am still smoking hot with curves to stop traffic and trust and believe I know what the fuck I'm talking about.

Remember I'm Kitty Lamour and I am one of the most recognized names on this board. Infamous or famous it doesn't matter, I'm a fucking legend regardless. You are a rude, provider bashing, loud-mouth with an uneducated opinion on every subject under the sun you know nothing about.

You can't stand in my shadow let alone walk in my shoes.

My website gets 2000+ hits a day. 15.4 million hits total. You don't even have a website. Try and bash me all you want. You are ineffective in the face of facts. Google me.

It's not bragging if it's true.

Consider this, I may not have the best impulse control on this subject... but, I wouldn't have shit to say about it if she didn't put me in it by attacking me over and over with no knowledge of me whatsoever. She's real cool. So who needs impulse control? The troll of a provider who shamelessly attacks a fellow provider with no prevocation and for no reason or the provider who has an actual bone to pick on the subject, the victim of the attacks? Originally Posted by KittyLamour
Please provide links of me attacking you over & over since ive been back please I will be waiting... Your victim card can't be pulled everyday of the week... You have called me names all on this thread since ive returned not once have I came at you the same way...

Reviews are what makes a whores buisness go round & round on eccie... You're a Gilf because it's been stated more than once your reviews...

So if your reviews are from from reliable and neither always factual then we can say the 90% of your reviews are bs... Ok I get it now thanks for clearing that up...

You're right im not a dallas provider im a houston provider which speaks for itself if you were to come to houston you wouldn't make it...

Average looking pffft please if that was the case I wouldn't have reviews that state otherwise.. I love my clients & my fans & there exactly what I market my whore self for...

Videos can be edited & if you're trying to convince me otherwise you can't.. Your Pictures are edited as well I don't take professional pictures because of that reason.. My face doesn't need to be edited nor do I need make up ..

So you have been in this Buisness 25 years & your still getting NO reviews lmfao..

Most recognized provider to pull the poor me bs go look at the threads you start compared to mine.. Then come correct when talking it's there anyone can see who is telling the truth.. This is my thread & you are already trying to make it about you...

Im far from uneducated sweetheart I can promise you that you're not a legend... I have my own shadow when have I said I wanted to be anything like you?

I don't need a website to make money a website means nothing to me... I market myself well enough on here that this is the only place I need.. You have a website so the poor tards don't know about you & your BSC background.. I have absolutely nothing to hide they either love me or hate me fuck it everyone is always going to have a opinion no matter if your a proper hoe or a loud mouth whore so I do me always...
Ha of those 14 reviews how many were real and how many were people with an agenda? How can I be opposite what one person claims from one review to the next? Am I two seperate people? Am i real one day and a grandma the next? Physically impossible. Again, my unedited pictures and video prove beyond a shadow of a doubt every one of those reviews calling me old and washed up is a lie.

Get out a microscope. Examine my pics (the high resolution ones not the low pixel web cam ones)with a fine tooth comb and tell me where they are deceptive. It can't be done because they're legit.

I've been done dirty by others on this board than just Dorthy she just joined the bandwagon. Shes a follower not a leader. Even recently, yalls hating and negativity wounded me deeply. I did some soul searching and realized facts are nothing any of you said about me hurt me in any way shape or form. My fears and insecurities were for nothing. You cant hide the truth and the people who matter know what to believe and even a blind man can tell I am not fake. My services are great, I am attentive and caring to my clients and treat each one as an individual and a friend. I love what I do and my freak runs deep. My ass is a work of art. My phone is gonna keep ringing regardless. My haters made me famous.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LfzZeEq7s0 Originally Posted by KittyLamour
If im a follower then who do I follow come on smarty whore pants?

Wounded you deeply you can't be fucking serious right now... FACEPALM

You claim to be able to turn heads & stop traffic but your wounded by some words... You don't hear me saying Im so depressed & wounded because you have been calling me a donta & uneducated & a average looking whore.. You know why because I know what I am & BSC whores & Tards Don't Take A Emotional Toll On Me Because They Don't Make Or Break My Buisness..

If your services were great you wouldn't have any negative reviews...
Kitty Kitty! you are your own worst enemy! 14 No Reviews 14 is there anyone else with that many! Dorthy and THN have over 100 reviews each and 0 NO's do you really think you have an argument? Originally Posted by daddyo67
My pictures are not at all doctored and have not been for quite some time. The Cuban insults came from Dorky, not I and I've been entirely more gentle with her than she was with her treatment of me. If you want to insult me get it right or stfu. Seriously.

There is nothing fake about me and you just posted a bunch of irrelevant bs in attempt to defraud me. Fat chance.

Obviously I don't give a fuck because I happen to be pretty damn confident in who I am and what I stand for. Experience has shown me not to waste my time on iffy bitches and believe in myself because nothing can phase me. I am still winning and still standing no matter what any of you throw at me. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
You just said YOUR PICTURES ARE NOT ALL DOCTORED which means you have edited pictures which means the NO reviews are correct..

Saying your only cuban on Tuesday isn't a insult you just love to make everything into your a victim... Instead of telling others to STFU why don't you leave like you said you were 4 pages ago again this thread is about me not how the sand in your vagina is 25 years old...

She doesn't have to post anything they can go read your threads & make a judgment there selves...

You do give a fuck because if you didn't you wouldn't still be here after you have stated you were done with trying to explain your life as a BSC GILF...
http://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1744728
http://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1716111

Here are your reviews you obviously aren't the legend you think you are
You just said YOUR PICTURES ARE NOT ALL DOCTORED which means you have edited pictures which means the NO reviews are correct.. Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
To be fair, Kitty said her pics "are not at all doctored", at least not now.

My pictures are not at all doctored and have not been for quite some time. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
To be fair, Kitty said her pics "are not at all doctored", at least not now. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Ok well they have been before so kitty show us the ones that were doctored so we can see what they look like & compare them to the current ones... That's if you're telling the truth...