Shayla's Prices Are About to Skyrocket

DUCK, DUCK, DUCK!!!

Dilbert Originally Posted by Still Looking
That Gilbert Godfried? that loud obnoxious comedian??? Oy! ugh!

am I really that obnoxious? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Why would you ask that? Do you thinck you come across that way? . I thinck you're a cool guy! I weally do dilbert! But, then again, wtf do I know, afterall, it wasn't me who picked the line-up (it's that other guy, you know, that SL guy)

Oh you were talking about the actor comidian....I was talking about the duck. LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
If you wobble like a duck, QUACK like a duck, and if yo ass looks like a duck, then yo ass IS a muthafuckin'...ijs

SHAYLA,
Back on track with the face that's stolen many hearts and the mouth that's taken many to heaven's gate!!! Happy Sunday Morning! Hard DICK Salute!

Now, K9 is looking grreeeaaaat! right about now...mmmmm, Oh, and a standing BBBJ too!

(fellas, this is the only image that should be in this thread. I don't know where all of these other fem pics are coming from, but let's stay focused here).
Dilbert (Gilbert) is pretty funny
www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMPuuUhjcbA Originally Posted by bojulay
yes he is., he's obnoxiously funny.
DUCK, DUCK, DUCK!!!
Originally Posted by Still Looking

Dilbert
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
That Gilbert Godfried? that loud obnoxious comedian??? Oy! ugh!

am I really that obnoxious?
Why would you ask that? Do you thinck you come across that way? . I thinck you're a cool guy! I weally do dilbert! But, then again, wtf do I know, afterall, it wasn't me who picked the line-up (it's that other guy, you know, that SL guy)
Originally Posted by Still Looking
Oh you were talking about the actor comidian....I was talking about the duck. LOL
If you wobble like a duck, QUACK like a duck, and if yo ass looks like a duck, then yo ass IS a muthafuckin'...ijs Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
no, I don't think I come across that way.

but then SL changed his story, oh now he says its the aflac duck, not the comedian. sigh.

guess I'm a foie gras! aflaaaaaaaaaaaaac!!! <unsolicited commercial ad>
Shoot I just GooGled the name Shayla and it came up with 12.6 million results in 0.15 seconds.
Shoot I just GooGled the name Shayla and it came up with 12.6 million results in 0.15 seconds.
. Originally Posted by waverunner234
Add Canadian Beer Drinking Beaver and see what happens! LOL

Somebody google Dilbert and Mijo.
I DON'T exist...first time figuring this out???
I googled Mijo.... it came up "See Dilbert" I'm confused now! LOL
Yeah, you tried...and, I fucked you up! Don't google Mijo. Don't try to find Mijo. Enjoii your short ass life and leave me the fuck out of it.

Where's Shayla when you need her???
I've got therapy (pussy) tomorrow night so please excuse my harshness. I will be better Wednesday. 'Til then, please overlook me.

I need GOOD, GOOD, 'PUSSY' to keep me at bay.
I've got therapy (pussy) tomorrow night so please excuse my harshness. I will be better Wednesday. 'Til then, please overlook me.

I need GOOD, GOOD, 'PUSSY' to keep me at bay. Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)

Classic Withdrawal Symptoms! LOL
It's going to be a heavy weight fight...the sexiest fem I believe in HTown. It 'twill be Round I of X at the very least. Pray for me brotha...I plan on fucking her sexiness to oblivion!!! Review to follow, fo sure...
I Googled Hot Hot Hot, and this is what came up.
Unlike Mijo I wonder if she truly exists.

www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=101405
I Googled Hot Hot Hot, and this is what came up.
Unlike Mijo I wonder if she truly exists.

www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=10140 5 Originally Posted by bojulay
I think so! Ok, boys I'm going on a well deserved vacation. Keep the fire burning. Dilbert try and keep Mijo in line!