Members You Miss...

Maybe she will be back under a new handle, I have heard that has happened more then once.. lol Originally Posted by trisha.xxx .countrygirl
I'd like to know what DOESN'T make you lol.... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
hey she is a happy go lucky girl, who loves to laugh, nothing wrong with that Originally Posted by rodeomann22
I was hoping she would answer for herself.
More interesting and informative that way....
Quote:
Originally Posted by trisha.xxx .countrygirl
Maybe she will be back under a new handle, I have heard that has happened more then once.. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
I'd like to know what DOESN'T make you lol....

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodeomann22
hey she is a happy go lucky girl, who loves to laugh, nothing wrong with that
I was hoping she would answer for herself.
More interesting and informative that way.... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
im sure she will, she usually does, eventually
Well maybe so, but quite frankly , I don't think you know what you're talking about , but that has never stopped you from talking before. You specifically have no idea what is involved in this sitution. Maybe your interpretation is what the site had in mind , but that isn't how it is written.

I also don't speak Osd , so I may not even know what you're saying. I suspect prograde is closer to the truth though. Originally Posted by Taskmaster
Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
WRONG ^^^^^^^^^

every handle represents member guested or not
Surprisingly enough, he is exactly right. In fact guested handles are afforded even more protection than a disabled handle. Why this burning desire to discuss something that you know cannot be discussed? But, if its that important to you to get whatever info you feel is so critical out there, please go right ahead and do so. Its always up to the members to post whatever they want. Just as it is up to the staff to interpret those posts vs. the site guidelines to any possible violations, and act accordingly. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
CC gets a free if shows at next ROC Upset NY M&G that I start mmm

rather than AC I'm thinking Monroe County Clinic day time on a week day
as we all should get check once in a while being in this game.
ya, the same fuckers that give out the free condoms with a serial number on it.
to compare where handed out -vs- where found used.
Ahhh CC it may be a drink, but not a beer, just sayin
Surprisingly enough, he is exactly right. In fact guested handles are afforded even more protection than a disabled handle. Why this burning desire to discuss something that you know cannot be discussed? But, if its that important to you to get whatever info you feel is so critical out there, please go right ahead and do so. Its always up to the members to post whatever they want. Just as it is up to the staff to interpret those posts vs. the site guidelines to any possible violations, and act accordingly. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Nope. No burning desire. As stated in my post, I wanted clarification as to how that guideline is interpreted as some of these guidelines seem to be moving targets. If I wanted that info out there that bad, I could do it without breaking the guidelines anyways, but the point is moot.
Nope. No burning desire. As stated in my post, I wanted clarification as to how that guideline is interpreted as some of these guidelines seem to be moving targets. If I wanted that info out there that bad, I could do it without breaking the guidelines anyways, but the point is moot. Originally Posted by Taskmaster
Then its probably best to move on in my opinion.
Here's a name from the past - djscape10
dj - if you're out there, get in touch.
banned ?

mmmm can't remember what got dj
Welcome back after ahem vacation Iggy
Welcome back after ahem vacation Iggy Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Ditto
  • iggy
  • 06-28-2015, 06:34 PM
OSD , Paulie, I really appreciate the Welcome as well as the support you shown me in my absence.

OSD you are correct it was points that got me. in all the years I have been a member here it was the first time I was Banned.

Warned , Threatened, pointed however never been Banned before. who knows may not be the Last.

TY Again

Iggy

It appears we missed you more here than they did in A/HV/Vermont......
  • iggy
  • 06-28-2015, 06:56 PM
The only people who knew i had returned was those who I thanked for their support by PM's. it was not public info until ODS let it out LOL !!

Iggy

The only people who knew i had returned was those who I thanked for their support by PM's. it was not public info until ODS let it out LOL !!

Iggy

Originally Posted by iggy
Jack outed me when I was back from a life time ban
Benfica69
BANNED

Reviews: 1

Stewie!!! We hardly knew ya.....
Benfica69
BANNED

Reviews: 1

Stewie!!! We hardly knew ya..... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya