The Bills : )

oh well it looks fucking 9'rts edit mmmm maybe hope for lions
A hard lesson for the Lions on put the game away but you need to keep making plays. Now we are screwed with Mister Irrelevant against the cheeseburger.
sports done for me this year it looks
Jill's out

Sabers look ta suck

only have to look for is who get more air time at halftime of last football game
stills ...not realizin yer jimmie ball be as scripted as ...pro ...wrasslin?
RAT,s dang nab it

Sports betting (or some} not takes bets if she goes to the game, I wanted to bet at halftime what will get the more air time, her or the halftime show. And at end of game if he asks her a question.

Bills need a babe chasing a player next year
RAT,s dang nab it

Sports betting (or some} not takes bets if she goes to the game, I wanted to bet at halftime what will get the more air time, her or the halftime show. And at end of game if he asks her a question.

Bills need a babe chasing a player next year Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Is Phyllis Diller still alive....
  • kosti
  • 02-10-2024, 10:49 PM
Is Phyllis Diller still alive.... Originally Posted by lilylivered
Nope.

Roseanne Barr is still kicking though.
lol
GAMEDAY!!!! GO BILLS ..OH WAIT THEY ARENT IN THE SUPER BOWL.WONDER WHO SAID THEY WERE SUPER BOWL BOUND ? YEP THEY WERE TOILET BOWL BOUND AS I SAID
Next year
SuperBowl : )
Dog's jersey update...
All the human's are wearing shirts, jerseys, sweatshirts, etc. to match the dog's Chiefs Jersey.

Odds are tight. 1.5 to 2.0 for the Niners. That's only a single play or a single penalty that will swing the spread.
Dog's jersey update...
All the human's are wearing shirts, jerseys, sweatshirts, etc. to match the dog's Chiefs Jersey.

Odds are tight. 1.5 to 2.0 for the Niners. That's only a single play or a single penalty that will swing the spread. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter

Yes,
There's even one that says "Swift's" Kingdom instead of Chiefs Kingdom.
Brittany Mahomes and the Hunt daughters have fully accepted her into the Chiefs family.
Hate to say this but good luck....