Ban-a-palooza 2015! (someone had to do it)

Wannabe gang bang pimp
Didn't realize that was a banning offence. Seems like I remember another that was doing the same. Did he get out before the hammer fell?
  • cr76
  • 01-02-2016, 01:59 PM
he had two "events" set up or was trying too.
Arranging or attending a gang bang, or any group event is not a BANable offence. Posting about it or advertising is is a violation. You are allowed ONE mention of it in open forum, then the thread is locked.

#30 - ECCIE does not, in any way, sponsor or represent social events, meet and greets, or similar activities. On occasion, events may be announced here by our members, however, ECCIE is not associated with or responsible for such events. We are not involved with any related aspects, such as guest selection, screening, or hosting. Should members of our volunteer staff choose to participate in such an event, it should be understood that their personal involvement is of their own choice and responsibility, and in no way connected to their duties here on staff. If you are the host of one of these events, we will allow for ONE "announcement" post to inform the membership, which will be immediately locked to prevent further public discussions regarding the event.
  • WTF
  • 01-02-2016, 03:02 PM
Arranging or attending a gang bang, or any group event is not a BANable offence. Posting about it or advertising is is a violation. You are allowed ONE mention of it in open forum, then the thread is locked.

#30 - ECCIE does not, in any way, sponsor or represent social events, meet and greets, or similar activities. On occasion, events may be announced here by our members, however, ECCIE is not associated with or responsible for such events. We are not involved with any related aspects, such as guest selection, screening, or hosting. Should members of our volunteer staff choose to participate in such an event, it should be understood that their personal involvement is of their own choice and responsibility, and in no way connected to their duties here on staff. If you are the host of one of these events, we will allow for ONE "announcement" post to inform the membership, which will be immediately locked to prevent further public discussions regarding the event. Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
Damn player, eccie needs to make you a Mod!

Do you hate me that much you would want top make me a mod?
WTF did I ever do to you that you would wish that misfortune on me?

Back to the question on hand...
This could very well be the first BAN of 2016.
I wonder what this guy did?

http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=324276 Originally Posted by Quentintime
WHEN was he BANNED is just as important as why!
Actually it may have been the last ban of 2015, I saw it last week I think.
Thanks Quen
It shows his last post this review of Taylor Phoenix and Danica White on 12/29/15 @ 7:55PM.
I didn't see any reason there for a BAN, so maybe it was something after that time...

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1057626882
Maybe he is just trying to be slick. It shows his last activity as today at 3:12Pm

Really doesn't matter to me I just find this thread amusing compared to some of the other stuff that goes on here.
...I just find this thread amusing compared to some of the other stuff that goes on here. Originally Posted by Quentintime
We were actually shooting for amusing AND entertaining. Looks like we'll have to try harder. Good news is... we're halfway there.
  • cr76
  • 01-02-2016, 06:54 PM
Maybe he is just trying to be slick. It shows his last activity as today at 3:12Pm

Really doesn't matter to me I just find this thread amusing compared to some of the other stuff that goes on here. Originally Posted by Quentintime
that's a possibility.
That's not why he was banned...and, as far as I'm aware he was the last Htown fucktard banned in 2015. 12/30/15 ban date!

Happy New Year!

Holy shit that was a lot of bans in 2015, and this list only caught 9 months of it didn't it?

Here's to 2016, I'd like to say fucktards/hooktards will be getting smarter and there will be less, but we all know that's a pipe dream!
The modtards need to earn all that free modtard pussy ... make it your resolution to make the modtards' banning arm strong.
Indeed, according to Hitler I'm a buffoon so I gotta up my game this year!

Happy New Year!

Holy shit that was a lot of bans in 2015, and this list only caught 9 months of it didn't it? Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
Happy New Year all
New Year new list.
This thread started in late March, the list was last updated in early July. So there's at least 20 names missing from the list. Fancy Foxy TG HV just to name a few. But it will be interesting to see who comes back, and who gets on the 2016 edition
We will start a new list, as soon as we get some new names.

Hobby On ya'll.