Inquiries and Impeachment of Trump

fake canucks do like their pasties - j666.

Got nothing better than trying to label Conservatives as Confederates or JFK murderers?
pathetic - poor j666 will see the end of the dream in a Senate trial, soon - I hope!
and put all the DPST machinations to rest. Originally Posted by oeb11
And that’s coming from a devotee who predicted a impeachment would never happen and denied a trial would ever happen.

Looks like your 0 and 2.
And that’s coming from a devotee who predicted a impeachment would never happen and denied a trial would ever happen.

Looks like your 0 and 2. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
I'm going out on no limb to say he is 0-3. the third being Hilary will get the Dem nomination in 2020.
I'm going out on no limb to say he is 0-3. the third being Hilary will get the Dem nomination in 2020. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
TROLL
I can already guess what you posted, even while I can't view it.

you need new material.. so does the "thank you, valued poster" guy
  • oeb11
  • 11-23-2019, 04:38 PM
Thanks CT - my opinions can change with reality
Unlike DPST's adherence to ideologic narrative

No - I am not including you in that group.

It's gone on long enough - I am ready for Pelosi to put up - and send their Articles of Impeachment for a Senate trial.
  • oeb11
  • 11-23-2019, 04:40 PM
Hey FNG, he will be impeached, whether he is convicted is the question.

In my humble opinion ,The freedom caucus will let him walk. But there’s lots more coming. It ain’t over till it’s over. Originally Posted by Jaxson66

J666 - nothing humble about any of your communications
I agree - Pelosi should put it to a vote and send the Articles of Impeachment to the Senate for a trial.

Be careful what you ask for - DPST's!
LOL
Thanks CT - my opinions can change with reality
Unlike DPST's adherence to ideologic narrative

No - I am not including you in that group.

It's gone on long enough - I am ready for Pelosi to put up - and send their Articles of Impeachment for a Senate trial. Originally Posted by oeb11

Me too, I’m thinking, Abuse of Power, Congressional obstruction of justice, and general douche baggery.

Stand by, lots more coming. It’s not over till it’s over.
I’m thinking, Originally Posted by Jaxson66

Stop... Originally Posted by Wakeup

BAHHAHHAAAAAAA

It's gone on long enough - I am ready for Pelosi to put up - and send their Articles of Impeachment for a Senate trial. Originally Posted by oeb11
me too, except I would like some deliberation regarding the exact charges. should take no more than 2 weeks.

the Senate Trial (assuming it is not shut down immediately) will not bring any information. the Republicans Bitch that the witnesses so far have been 3rd party hearsayists, because Trump blocks the first-party folks with knowledge. none of them will take part, unless Bolton bolts from the ranks.. whatever he might say, would be assassinated by the Republican Senators. you know that.

so what I hear you saying, is you relish the last Clown show continuing in that form, under the auspices of new leaders. they got their turn, I can't wait for mine.
awwww those poor pussies at the NSC. they think they make foreign policy. well they don't. this is happening because the person who does make foreign policy .. the President is unconcerned with the NSC's "opinions". Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

better watch out ghetto hoodkat .. the NSC knows who you are .. you might end like like poor De'Von Bailey.

awwww those poor pussies at the NSC. they think they make foreign policy. well they don't. this is happening because the person who does make foreign policy .. the President is unconcerned with the NSC's "opinions". Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
better watch out ghetto hoodkat .. the NSC knows who you are .. you might end like like poor De'Von Bailey.

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

I know they know who I am. I have to live with that fact that the lily white world of the justice system is skewed in the enforcers' favor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0YMyvM5a8Y

Thank you racist poster!
I know they know who I am. I have to live with that fact that the lily white world of the justice system is skewed in the enforcers' favor.

Thank you racist poster! Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

ghetto hoodkat waving to ECCIE ..

And that’s coming from a devotee who predicted a impeachment would never happen ..... Originally Posted by Jaxson66
You still haven't figured out that an "Impeachment" doesn't oust Trump or anyone else. Enjoy living off the taxpayers ... it's too bad that there wasn't a Civics 101 included in your taxpayer funded retirement program as a mandatory requirement to receive taxpayer money.
J666 - nothing humble about any of your communications
I agree - Pelosi should put it to a vote and send the Articles of Impeachment to the Senate for a trial.

Be careful what you ask for - DPST's!
LOL Originally Posted by oeb11
There is some benefit to a trial, but IMO there would be a greater benefit of the Senate just voting to shit can the Articles, ...

..... so Congress can get down to THE important business of MAGA.

It's painful to see grown men and women lying about what witnesses say and the LameStreamMedia making asses out of themselves while pretending to paraphrase what was actually said in the testimony as though their viewers are too dumb to understand the English language .... those who can't won't be voting anyway.