Shayla's Prices Are About to Skyrocket

I think so! Ok, boys I'm going on a well deserved vacation. Keep the fire burning. Dilbert try and keep Mijo in line! Originally Posted by Still Looking
TFF...enjoii your vaca...
As fems write love letters to each other now, hot stuff by the way, I only ponder Shayla, her sexiness and her mystery. Again, the face of heaven...

SHAYLA,
Back on track with the face that's stolen many hearts and the mouth that's taken many to heaven's gate!!! Happy Sunday Morning! Hard DICK Salute!

Now, K9 is looking grreeeaaaat! right about now...mmmmm, Oh, and a standing BBBJ too!

(fellas, this is the only image that should be in this thread. I don't know where all of these other fem pics are coming from, but let's stay focused here). Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
I think so! Ok, boys I'm going on a well deserved vacation. Keep the fire burning. Dilbert try and keep Mijo in line! Originally Posted by Still Looking
hmm keep mijo in line? dunno about that'

remember, we're dealing with a Hippo who thinks he can shake some moo-moo.
TFF...enjoii your vaca... Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
lost your tongue mijo?
I can't believe this is still going. Hahaha.
I can't believe this is still going. Hahaha. Originally Posted by Shayla
yep, that's mijo for you. he certainly knows how to keep a thread alive.
I don't think there will ever be a longer thread on here dedicated to one
specific person.

A bow to you Shayla for all of you're intriguing feminine mystique.

Hope that didn't sound too gay.
Shayla,
I thought maybe with SL on vacation this thread may finally fall to he second page. Oh well. Glad to see you're still checking in now and then.Hope you're doing good......BD
Oh yeah, I'm fine! Just got back from vacation... sort of. Hope you are all doing well, too! I gotta get back in check here. I'm behind on everything.
Shayla, welcome back indeed. I have been mis-behaving for sure, couple of 'ECCIE-bar fights', but nothing too dramatic. I was about to start lying, truth be told, but now that you're back I won't. I was going to start making some shit up! You know how us guys get. We make up love stories or embellish shit. Even with not meeting you, the lies were going to begin about you and I. With you gone, your thread was up for grabs, LOL! SL was posting reviews, pics and stuff. I had to shut that down AGAIN! Yes, SL 'pimped' your thread, ROFLMAO! Thank gawd you're back so I don't have to back out of the lies...LMAO! Welcome back baby!

Oh yeah, I'm fine! Just got back from vacation... sort of. Hope you are all doing well, too! I gotta get back in check here. I'm behind on everything. Originally Posted by Shayla
Take your time, and get back into the swing of things...don't stay away too long. Come back in here and mentally fuck me, ya' heard me? LOL
Who is Shayla?
SMDH...yo, IN A PINCH, joined today, first post in ECCIE is this Q, and hell, of all the boards in the US, you found ECCIE (not a .com), very interesting...CLUE (whisper) you've got 86 ppg. and 1286 posts to read and catch up on...great read for a "newbie".

SMDH
(there's a thread that was recently closed by the OP, but it regarded changing your name, I suggest you ask to change yours to "CLUE", LMAO!) Enjoii, have fun, be safe and keep contributing (female masquerading as a male, priceless...your reviews will be quite interesting and quite an expose')

LOL HAHAHA!! Thanks mijo for the ECCIE rule book and heads up. And yes now I've read and seen who Shayla is now.... This women is epic. If you believe half of it, even a quarter she's a keeper. As for the female masquerading sorry not my MO brother, if I hit the wrong sex when I registered my upmost apologies to the Mijo OUTCAST I will update my profile Sir.
Stay and contribute...Shayla is quite the mystery...Can't wait to see your first review here on ECCIE...coming to the US or somethin, Tehas? What's the deal...so, who are the fems in Vancouver to see? Any pics, posts? A whole posse is thinking of traveling to Canada...so we want and need to know!!!

BTW, man-up on your lingo (males don't call each other brother, maybe bruh, brotha, man, etc., and we don't apologize when we know where we stand. You know damn well whether or not your profile states male/female...that's not what I'm talking about). Don't get offended, stay and play!!!