Dorthy_Monroe's last points issued: an objective assessment.

Please don't make us look at those un-doctored photos again.
Here Kitty Kitty..
  • L.A.
  • 07-23-2016, 10:43 AM
Here Kitty Kitty.. Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
This thread is about Dorthy's unfair points that put her over the top resulting in a ban.

I hope you don't get banned again. You liven things up.
This thread is about Dorthy's unfair points that put her over the top resulting in a ban.

I hope you don't get banned again. You liven things up. Originally Posted by L.A.
Banned for what Im not the one breaking rules on this thread... Thanks for your concern
  • L.A.
  • 07-23-2016, 11:17 AM
Banned for what Im not the one breaking rules on this thread... Thanks for your concern Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
You're welcome....I'm a giver.

You were unfairly banned before so I don't know about "banned for what" Could be anything right? But I suppose technically your post of "Here Kitty Kitty" has absolutely nothing to do with the topic of the thread. You are sure to steer others in the right direction when they get off topic so just thought I'd help out you know, with me be all concerned.
You're welcome....I'm a giver.

You were unfairly banned before so I don't know about "banned for what" Could be anything right? But I suppose technically your post of "Here Kitty Kitty" has absolutely nothing to do with the topic of the thread. You are sure to steer others in the right direction when they get off topic so just thought I'd help out you know, with me be all concerned. Originally Posted by L.A.
Before you tell me anything about being on topic please point out the others who have been off topic for the last 4 pages.. I don't need help from another tard but thanks
  • L.A.
  • 07-23-2016, 12:01 PM
Thanks for your concern Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
I don't need help from another tard but thanks Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
I'm getting mixed signals now and I'm easily confused.

Unfair bans are the worst kind of bans....tragic.
Damn this is a long thread. I have a question if you post to different regions and receive points from those regions do they all accumulate or is it only the number of point you receive from the region you are finally banned in? Another question I have is do you receive points for calling someone something outside of their handle like asshole, dick, fucktard and others?
I find it hard to believe you have been on here since 2010 & don't know the answer..
Going on a fishing expedition, he is.
Here Kitty Kitty.. Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Take your own advice that you gave MULTIPLE times on this thread and stay on topic. This post is about some crybaby troll from Houston, not Kitty Lamour.
Take your own advice that you gave MULTIPLE times on this thread and stay on topic. This post is about some crybaby troll from Houston, not Kitty Lamour. Originally Posted by SteveOTX
Who is crying I couldn't tell it wasn't about kitty she made it about her... You're still not comphrending the topic...
Who is crying I couldn't tell it wasn't about kitty she made it about her... You're still not comphrending the topic... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
well 2 users have hit the like button so others agree with me too
well 2 users have hit the like button so others agree with me too Originally Posted by SteveOTX
Only because you liked it twice, with both your handles.
Only because you liked it twice, with both your handles. Originally Posted by mrredcat43
Heh