Dorthy_Monroe's last points issued: an objective assessment.

I just ran out of popcorn. Dorthy sweet pea stop feeding these trolls baby. I do find it really funny how people respond to you though. I hope all is well with you. Hey we should make our own reality show.
I just ran out of popcorn. Dorthy sweet pea stop feeding these trolls baby. I do find it really funny how people respond to you though. I hope all is well with you. Hey we should make our own reality show. Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
Sorry I gave them all the popcorn dorfy is sorry...

Ive thought about that a few times lol
Going on a fishing expedition, he is. Originally Posted by mrredcat43
yoda, you're outting yourself!
Grace can post it on Cuban Tuesday in honor of retarded Cuban whores. Originally Posted by dearhunter
I see a lock in this threads near future if we can't get back on topic.
He is right guys, this thread is about a girl from Houston who trolls this site all day long, that is the thread topic.
He is right guys, this thread is about a girl from Houston who trolls this site all day long, that is the thread topic. Originally Posted by SteveOTX
So as not to derail another thread, let's continue the conversation here:

I am confused. How were Dorthy's last two posts off topic when she was pointing out the OP's HISTORY of inconsistency in a non-offensive way after you issued the warning?

Also, precedence has established that moderators should not reveal a member's infractions or the details of those infractions. It is the banned member's choice to speak about the issue upon their return. Other regular members are permitted to speculate.

I hope you were not biased in choosing to issue those points, however, the fact that you as a moderator felt the need to post the information says otherwise. Your gloating leads others to begin questioning your motives and judgment. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
You also like to follow all my posts so what does that make you?

Now here is the topic stay on topic
He is right guys, this thread is about a girl from Houston who trolls this site all day long, that is the thread topic. Originally Posted by SteveOTX
In reality, she's trolling the shit out of you and I'm not sure if you've realized it yet

Oh yeah, on topic: stop getting points or whatever DM, or something like that
You also like to follow all my posts so what does that make you?

Now here is the topic stay on topic Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
I dont follow your posts you follow me...

I was not aware you were trolling other cities besides Dallas until it was mentioned by SashaSedusax, who also happens to be way better looking than you.
  • BLM69
  • 07-27-2016, 01:39 PM

I was not aware you were trolling other cities besides Dallas until it was mentioned by SashaSedusax, who also happens to be way better looking than you. Originally Posted by SteveOTX
No freaking way, this whore has issues trolling different cities lol, she does have the dumb fucks market down paying to see her trolling ass, she must be taking some big loads in her cheesy pussy down in Houston.
No freaking way, this whore has issues trolling different cities lol, she does have the dumb fucks market down paying to see her trolling ass, she must be taking some big loads in her cheesy pussy down in Houston. Originally Posted by BLM69
Stay on topic this isn't the topic tard

I was not aware you were trolling other cities besides Dallas until it was mentioned by SashaSedusax, who also happens to be way better looking than you. Originally Posted by SteveOTX
You're on a thread about me so who is following who

No freaking way, this whore has issues trolling different cities lol, she does have the dumb fucks market down paying to see her trolling ass, she must be taking some big loads in her cheesy pussy down in Houston. Originally Posted by BLM69

She is everywhere. lol like a mosquito. Except this Dorothy wears wigs. Shaves her eyebrows. walks bare feet everywhere.
Stay on topic
Stay on topic Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Did you buy a new wig get ?