TRUMP 2020 U.S.A.

Pelosi needs to use that same work across the aisle approach herself in between getting her hair done and eating her expensive pizza.
Maybe she can discuss it over a meal with the governor of california and the mayor of San Francisco at French Laundry.

Bottom line is that neither side has been willing to work together much since before Obama.

Of course there are agendas, varying degrees and such.
It ain't about retorts. At least the House puts a bunch of Bills in front of Mitch. If they don't like them, they should start in the House. People can work across the aisle. In both houses. Originally Posted by Precious_b
Pelosi needs to use that same work across the aisle approach herself in between getting her hair done and eating her expensive pizza.
Maybe she can discuss it over a meal with the governor of california and the mayor of San Francisco at French Laundry.

Bottom line is that neither side has been willing to work together much since before Obama. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
Its become very divisive and toxic. The House hasnt really done much since Newt. And i will give props To Tip O'Neil.
Tip And Reagan worked well together. Afterwards they used to have dinner together and play chess.
No one has ever admitted who won the jelly bean eating contest between the 2. lol
Its become very divisive and toxic. The House hasnt really done much since Newt. And i will give props To Tip O'Neil.
Tip And Reagan worked well together. Afterwards they used to have dinner together and play chess.
No one has ever admitted who won the jelly bean eating contest between the 2. lol Originally Posted by winn dixie
Think you forgot to take something since that is an intelligent posting.
Think you forgot to take something since that is an intelligent posting. Originally Posted by Precious_b
Iam always nice.
How are you liking your boy Paxton now?

He is a complete embarrassment to Texans of integrity. When this gambit in the S.C. is blown up, Trump won’t give him the pardon he needs.

He’ll be busting rocks. And not soon enough.

I think we should have demanded a recount of the
TEXAS vote.
Monday is the big day.
Some of these people,like Paxton, are very close to committing treason and had better walk carefully. I say that knowing that for the overall good of the country, it would not fly, but if this shit keeps up it just may.
Some of these people,like Paxton, are very close to committing treason and had better walk carefully. I say that knowing that for the overall good of the country, it would not fly, but if this shit keeps up it just may. Originally Posted by stikiwikit
What do you call the dims stealing the election?
Tracks been covered and the rats are back in their holes!
Joe Biden is now the President of the United States of America.

America, Love it or leave it!
Tracks been covered and the rats are back in their holes! Originally Posted by winn dixie
And the old Winnie is back.
I ain't buying the stolen election line since you didn't try to collect the $1 mill reward for proof otherwise.
Thank You President Trump for the hugely successful Warp Speed! You've saved Millions of lives!
Maybe billions!
Thank You President Trump for the hugely successful Warp Speed! You've saved Millions of lives!
Maybe billions! Originally Posted by winn dixie
No. Thank You Pfizer!
Pfizer certainly benefited from Operation Warp Speed

https://www.pfizer.com/news/press-re...cine-candidate

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-...er-protections

I'm not really sure if the vaccine would have been developed this fast without Operation Warp Speed. No one can say actually for certainty either way but the available money and contracts didn't hurt one bit.

Can we not just celebrate that we have vaccines available and there is some light at the end of the tunnel? The country needs to move on regardless of who is in power.
It would be a cold and uncaring Government that would not supply funds for such an operation. But the $$$ and loosening of regulations made it possible. And one big feather for Big Pharma.

People should watch the old flick and see what is involved in just find such cures in the past.
Tracks been covered and the rats are back in their holes! Originally Posted by winn dixie
You’ve offered no evidence. No proof. No sense.

No shit. (OK, maybe not NO shit.)

Trump is the biggest loser, leaving his cultists confused, rudderless and in comical denial.

The Congress is on the verge of getting business done, despite the worst efforts of the worst President in the history of our Democracy.

Don’t cash those checks, WD.