Ban-a-palooza 2015! (someone had to do it)

Sorry cr, ya gotta keep up. Things move fast round here.
abc 2the fucktard didn't make the list, because the last update of the list was in July.
Fancyinheels, Traveling gent, wolf whistle and numerous others didn't make the "official list"
There was a rude comment about someone updating the list, to which I replied with a request for additional names. Crickets after that.
This is where we're at.
I hope that helps, any other questions?
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
well could you update the list to include fucktards like abc2the b, and fancy and fake TG, not to be confused with me..........oh and freekin wolf whistle........
Tony, ya gotta remember there are now 3 TG's on board.
The original TG
Tony Gambino TG2
And the noobTG nTG

TG of the three is the only one that didn't make the list.
nTG actually made the list, TWICE!

So, adding
Fancyinheels
Traveling Gentleman × 2
FoxyNC
Wolf Whistle (aka French Toast)
a2b2c
BWAslayer0913

Last Call for Last update!
24hrs to add names you'd like to see on the list.
or shut the hell up c4.

• cr76
  • 01-04-2016, 11:43 PM
Nobody60
Wait...
2013?
And you said WU doesn't hold a grudge... Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
Of course I hold a grudge...for whores who out members. Everyone else is just a passing fancy, but whores who out members are some of the most dangerous people we have here...so I'll take every opportunity to remind everyone of who, and what she is.

Champagne Brown is an outing whore who puts members safety at risk, and has absolutely no remorse about doing it over and over again...

You're welcome...
Of course I hold a grudge...for whores who out members. Everyone else is just a passing fancy, but whores who out members are some of the most dangerous people we have here...so I'll take every opportunity to remind everyone of who, and what she is.

Champagne Brown is an outing whore who puts members safety at risk, and has absolutely no remorse about doing it over and over again...

You're welcome... Originally Posted by Wakeup
''Members'' or ''Wackupthepottymouthsupporter ''....

Hmmmmmm the only one that claims anything is you, and like I said before I am fine with you giving me that title....

You think you hurt me? Let me answer that for you Nope not at all and don't lose sleep over the opinion of a "Snot Nose Troll"....

Let me answer another thing you said in the past as well since we're here again... Remember when you said you just trying to help the newbies out? Well my snot nose troll, the people that see me are well "Established Hobbyist" they have been here since day one and they know the history behind this shenanigans....

Feel free to check my reviews out if you want.....

And as far as me seeing newbies...... Do you really think people that join are really newbies? Let me answer that ummmm not really....

Am Cocky nope not at all....

I'll take the title Champagne the outing whore and wear it proudly, for a snot nose troll that is a racist piece of shhhhhhhh shut your mouth that I never met
And while you at it
Oh and ''Good'' morning btw folks
Thank you Champagne...I couldn't have said any of this better than you did...

the only one that claims anything is you Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
As I said...she was banned TWICE for outing me, yet she still denies it ever happened...

and like I said before I am fine with you giving me that title....

I'll take the title Champagne the outing whore and wear it proudly, for a snot nose troll that is a racist piece of shhhhhhhh shut your mouth that I never met Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
Also, as I said...while denying that she ever outed me, she proudly proclaims that she will out anyone who says anything bad about her here on the board, regardless if you have actually had a session with her or not. If she thinks that you're saying anything she disagrees with, you're getting outed...

It's these kind of whores you need to be worried about. They're mentally unstable. They will take any perceived slight personally, and in their incoherent rage, will out you, do it proudly, and when they calm down will then claim it never happened...like some amnesia victim...

Rarely have I seen whores like this...but I'll keep reminding you of her words, whenever I feel like it...
Dude I only read part of your garbage you typed up....

If you type anything at least try to keep it ''Real''....

I love humor though, I am happy person and I do love a good laugh as well..

That's one thing the ''Champagne'' does not have to do, pull shhhh out my arse to try to make my story seem believable...

You doing to much Sir, but go ahead
The next time the potty mouth outing whore does it.......she gets a year...........heh
The next time the potty mouth outing whore does it.......she gets a year...........heh Originally Posted by dearhunter
If you type anything at least try to keep it ''Real''.... Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
As real as the multiple bans you've served for outing? Doesn't get much more real than that honey...
Oh for my term I used, your right.. One on open board, 2nd when I sent a pm with the link to term with definition on urban dictionary on what I Called you..

Hey it's not my fault that we have dumbtards on the board and I got wrongfully banned for a dang term and got turned around like I outed you..

But im a potty mouth whore... Its all gravy

Tell you what since im potty mouth whore this is how you need to punish me... Champagne needs a spanking and im not talking about with that gawd forsaken little man you have pants either.
Was that English? Try again...we need help understanding you...when you're trying to justify outing me...twice...
Was that English? Try again...we need help understanding you...when you're trying to justify outing me...twice... Originally Posted by Wakeup
"You or We" both can understand what I just said. I didn't stu stu stutter..
Actually, no. I understand the individual words you posted, but the order, usage, and capitalization makes no sense, and completely fails to convey any intelligent point.

Can you please rephrase your justification for outing me twice? I'm actually interested in hearing it.