Shayla's Prices Are About to Skyrocket

No actually I have business trip planned to Calgary next week which believe it or not is the land of The Shayla... Saw the ECCIE link when I looked her up again and here I am. And PS.OUTCAST brotha or goof if that works better for you perhaps when youre done playing with your Dungeon's and Dragon's figurines and snapping off jags to the 3 pictures of Shayla on here you can get some manors and be a little more welcoming.
Before you said chirping Manners**
Welcome! In A Pinch...looking forward to your Shayla Review...that will be very nice!!! You are one fortunate dude! Many here envy you! Enjoiii

Forgive my lack of manners...I've got a Big DICK and sometimes he gets in the way...enjoiii
Will do...
This thread is "armed" territory...you come in here, better be prepared to present facts, respect or appreciation for Shayla, or it get's a bit heated, to say the least...SL (I'm sure you've become very familiar with SL's posts) is one mean dude (no sense of humor, and wears an angry avatar). He will fuck some shit up if necessary. He took ownership of this thread a while ago (from the OP-hostile takeover) then started pimping it for his own purposes. He's on a vaca right now, but when he gets back, he will be one mean ass mutha...I'm just trying to help you out in advance, that's all.
Here's SL's pic...again, you've gotta bring it now...a review and proof once you travel to "Shayla Country" and meet the sexy, sultry Shayla! Thanks for joining the "crew"...

By the way, when you meet Shayla next week, on your review, don't post price "specials". We need to know what her rate is. The OP futured that her rates would skyrocket...I thought not based on her, who she is and always will be. I'm "grandfathered" anyway, but let us know...counting on you man!!!
In A Pinch, where you go 'ome boy? Hopefully, planning your very nice rendezvous with Shayla, as we live vicariously through it...make the review salacious and add some pics too! Thancks

IN A PINCH..where you at bruh? Did you meet Shayla? Make contact yet? Throw us a bone...
Can someone, male or female, please fuck the shit out of Shayla this Memorial Day Holiday...create a damn memory! Yesssss
My final sign-off in this thread. Not because of Memorial Day! But, I hobbied today and met what I know to be my ultimate. Shayla is the only one left in my sights, then I permanently retire.

WOW! What a Memorial! Salute First to the Unknowns, then to the Lost, to the current, retired and the futured!!! Celebrate Memorial Day! Special mention to Bob...Thank You!!!
Oh yeah, I'm fine! Just got back from vacation... sort of. Hope you are all doing well, too! I gotta get back in check here. I'm behind on everything. Originally Posted by Shayla
And what a nice behind it is... so we both just both go back from vacation.
No actually I have business trip planned to Calgary next week which believe it or not is the land of The Shayla... Saw the ECCIE link when I looked her up again and here I am. And PS.OUTCAST brotha or goof if that works better for you perhaps when youre done playing with your Dungeon's and Dragon's figurines and snapping off jags to the 3 pictures of Shayla on here you can get some manors and be a little more welcoming. Originally Posted by IN A PINCH
Welcome IN A PINCH. I left Dilbert to watch over Mijo. I think her fell a sleep. Best of luck on your up coming business trip.
Welcome IN A PINCH. I left Dilbert to watch over Mijo. I think her fell a sleep. Best of luck on your up coming business trip. Originally Posted by Still Looking
sorry to disappoint you. just busy else where.

mijo will do what mijo wants to do. no stopping that one.
Here's SL's pic...again, you've gotta bring it now...a review and proof once you travel to "Shayla Country" and meet the sexy, sultry Shayla! Thanks for joining the "crew"...

Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)

Now that face gave me so many orgasms just by looking at it, I didn't even need to work out! I was exhausted!