Interesting or Funny Show Cases

To damn bad she works in a studio. A hand bra is not needed in that picture is it?
To damn bad she works in a studio. A hand bra is not needed in that picture is it? Originally Posted by tucson
Look beyond the picture....what else do you READ?

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=170272

Wll ... she has an very interesting "Bio" and it seems that time with her will cause a big "boom"...

I do think is quite funny though that she cover's up the top when the "hoo-hah" is saying hello....

HB
Further reading reveals a bunch of extras $25 for GFE and $500 for Greek. I believe I will wait until she turns 35 and has received her masters license.
Further reading reveals a bunch of extras $25 for GFE and $500 for Greek. I believe I will wait until she turns 35 and has received her masters license. Originally Posted by tucson
That would be $500 on top of the price of the session. GFE for $800 with the kink. Fuck that, to rich for me.
Remember she has to pay the "house" their share and she is new. I find the ones under 35 don't have the skills that turn me on.
That would be $500 on top of the price of the session. GFE for $800 with the kink. Fuck that, to rich for me. Originally Posted by Salsa man
$800 American? LOL
Ok, 4'11" and 120 LBS.

....donations are not "use" to the normal....

....time "whit" her is never rushed....

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=11631 3

I feel sorry for some of these beautiful women that write and spell so bad. I wish they would get a client to edit their site before they post it. I went with a provider for some time that spoke and spelled this bad. I wouldn't want to see her as I would feel she was dumb as a rock. I'm not so good myself so don't have me edit the site.
I feel sorry for some of these beautiful women that write and spell so bad. I wish they would get a client to edit their site before they post it. I went with a provider for some time that spoke and spelled this bad. I wouldn't want to see her as I would feel she was dumb as a rock. I'm not so good myself so don't have me edit the site. Originally Posted by tucson
Hell I had a typo in my sig line once....lucky someone told me right away!
Hopefully you do not judge me on my spelling. It is quite atrocious. You know Hemingway did not have very good spelling.
I love spell check.
Hopefully you do not judge me on my spelling. It is quite atrocious. You know Hemingway did not have very good spelling. Originally Posted by Salsa man
I'm exactly like Hemingway.... well the man whore part any way!
Had to be the man whore part, I knew you didnt have any 6 toed pussys at your house.
Had to be the man whore part, I knew you didnt have any 6 toed pussys at your house. Originally Posted by thisguy23
LOL good point!