ECCIE Favourite Frazes Repository

Supreme Court not swallowing delusional Maganut lunatic logic...

what was the name? Originally Posted by gman44

No longer really curious what the cum guzzling simp leftists have to say about this unless it's an admission that they're guiltists or outright homosexuals. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
It's a travesty that the mods are always on his case.....
It's a travesty that the mods are always on his case..... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
It's the post have fun at eccie era
post and past for sure
Here's ta hopin she don't get stuck by any...needles....

Originally Posted by rooster
So difficult to find good inuendo. Originally Posted by Crazy Bob
I will prove beyond any reasonable doubt that Trump has not violated a single meaningful law and that you're too dumb, brainwashed, and emotionally crippled to have a grip on anything true. We'll start very simply and build from there. For seven years the Department of Justice, the most powerful law enforcement agency in the US with more than 100,000 attorneys, special agents, and other law enforcement staff which make up over 40 components including the FBI, DEA, US Marshals, US Attorneys and US Attorney General, Crime Division, and Tax Division have relentlessly investigated everything Trump has ever done from Kindergarten until today trying to find anything that would destroy the man they despise and keep him or anyone in his family rotting in prison. They have failed miserably. Why will they not listen to you? Do they not understand that you know for a fact the unspeakable crimes Trump has committed that they can't find? I'll give you a hint: Michael Avenatti. See how quick and easy you can send someone to prison if you have someone who actually commits a crime? Originally Posted by JoolsWunderlick

Line of the freaking year....
Thanks PM

Line of the freaking year....
Thanks PM Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
as I cant see it, was it better than
It's not my first thought. It was the case. The Cops arrive at a residence in response to a Burglary at 2am in San Francisco, America's gayest city. They find Two guys in their underwear fighting over a hammer. Liberals think the assailant was a Trump supporter, lol. Give me a break. Originally Posted by Levianon17
"My pics are real and recent" ?

If your def of "recent" is the Barry Hussein administration
Shocking

And I'm NOT referring to Hussein 3rd term
Running the drooling dementia ridden hair sniffing vegetable propped up as weekend at Bernie's goes to the Wite House
We have to live through today Originally Posted by JONBALLS
eat ...poops ...repeat Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Exactly! Shoulda left that USA hating CUNT right where the fuck she was! Originally Posted by ben dover
fuckin Ben......
gypsy folk ...an yer ...plastic man ...be 1/32 part gypsy ...calls it ...grabbin Originally Posted by Plastic Man

fuckin PM
Where are the guidelines?