Random Thoughts

This water fast isnt has hard as I thought it would be.
I just might forget to dine tomorrow and keep it going!
55 hrs in ..Mind over matter!!
Hobby luck may be changing for the better
This water fast isnt has hard as I thought it would be.
I just might forget to dine tomorrow and keep it going!
55 hrs in ..Mind over matter!! Originally Posted by Nova Nwa
Fantastic! You go guapa!
Bah bah black sheep do you have any wool? Yeah man my bag is full. You can have yours, just give me mine.
Bah bah black sheep do you have any wool? Yeah man my bag is full. You can have yours, just give me mine. Originally Posted by Johnnytricks
How clever. Wrong thread, though.
Just got the lyrics to just got paid today stuck in my head, trying to remember, guess I will have to google it. I guess I’m the black sheep of family or the village idiot. Lmao
Max is pretty happy about his new Easter bunny. And now I’m convinced that dogs are capable of smiling.
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 461F80DB-BD3C-449E-9E8A-00B7EA7AE8B5.jpeg (178.6 KB, 410 views)
Max is pretty happy about his new Easter bunny. And now I’m convinced that dogs are capable of smiling. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
That is one happy dog! Hopefully he doesn't pull the stuffing out immediately, like the family husky used to do.
Pizza for breakfast is sooooo much better in the morning than afternoon.
Lots of traveling ladies coming through NWA lately; it's got me wanting to get freaky, but I'm biding my time to do something special. Not sure what it is yet, but I'm sure I'll know it when the opportunity arises.
Finally have the necessary equipment to feel comfortable introducing Max to Ed...
Although Max isn’t very happy about his new accessory. The bottom picture is him giving up on life. Lol
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 83A9AD11-CD3C-4E3D-8A96-39C4F651CD3E.jpeg (121.3 KB, 336 views) File Type: jpeg 399D168A-F1D0-4732-AB92-43FFA6F22811.jpeg (411.9 KB, 335 views)
1st bike ride of the season, 10 mi, felt good though I will probably feel it on Sunday but plan to do it again as I am out of shape.
Best tweet ever
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 95422014-AFD8-4731-9855-4548DB859E19.jpeg (83.3 KB, 317 views)
1st bike ride of the season, 10 mi, felt good though I will probably feel it on Sunday but plan to do it again as I am out of shape. Originally Posted by shortblkguy
I should have gone on one today, but I was feeling especially lazy... hopefully we'll have good weather next weekend, and I can make up for it!
Blackberry Smoke is playing a show in Fort Smith next month!