Ban-a-palooza 2015! (someone had to do it)

Wait...
2013?
And you said WU doesn't hold a grudge...
HA!
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
When your outed grudges are expected
Actually, no. I understand the individual words you posted, but the order, usage, and capitalization makes no sense, and completely fails to convey any intelligent point.

Can you please rephrase your justification for outing me twice? I'm actually interested in hearing it. Originally Posted by Wakeup
Wakeup believe it or not im busy lady.. listen carefully make sure those rocks are out of your ears. Since I have been back since April after dealing with personal issues"For 2yrs", we have went over this numerous times. Everyone knows the story, what I have said in the past has not changed today, and I have nothing new to add to this shenanigans.

Me and you know what the facts are.
Well 2016 ban list is about to start. Who will be 1st?
Me and you know what the facts are. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
We both know. You seem to have a radically different view of those facts than I do.

1. You outed me.
2. When you got back from your ban you said you'd never do it again.
3. You outed me again.
4. When you got back from your ban, you said you never outed me.
5. You said you will out people who you think are trolls and racists.

Am I missing anything relevant?
Last Call for Last update!
24hrs to add names you'd like to see on the list.
Okay, I'll give it a try. These are the handles I found that were banned in the latter part of 2015:

TravelingGentleman (2)
Fancyinheels
FoxyNC
WolfWhistle
Bonemaker Barbie
Seeking ~P
A2theb2thec
NOBODY60
D.G.
black sunshine
Lexieinhouston
DEAR_JOHN
bigguyinhouston
Hottentot Venus
SamHouston
SamHouston102275
DEEZNUTTZ
Lorde
beam me up scotty
glade55
Le Monsieur
powermad
BWAslayer0913
BDD
The Player
Jennifer Teen
thenational
Bustybiracial25
WOW FR!
That is a whole nother list altogether. You'll have to clue me in on how you found all of them.
Maybe because they're listed in this thread...
Not all, I don't remember seeing big guy or Sam mentioned, at least not the second one.
Dude...really? I'm not going to search that entire list...but my one search shows I know more about your list than you do...

And NOW the veracity of your list is a big deal?
WOW FR!
That is a whole nother list altogether. You'll have to clue me in on how you found all of them.
About half or so were mentioned one-by-one in this thread. Most of the others I either noticed along the way or found by skimming the alert and coed forums.
''Members'' or ''Wackupthepottymouthsupporter ''....

Hmmmmmm the only one that claims anything is you, and like I said before I am fine with you giving me that title....

You think you hurt me? Let me answer that for you Nope not at all and don't lose sleep over the opinion of a "Snot Nose Troll"....

Let me answer another thing you said in the past as well since we're here again... Remember when you said you just trying to help the newbies out? Well my snot nose troll, the people that see me are well "Established Hobbyist" they have been here since day one and they know the history behind this shenanigans....

Feel free to check my reviews out if you want.....

And as far as me seeing newbies...... Do you really think people that join are really newbies? Let me answer that ummmm not really....

Am Cocky nope not at all....

I'll take the title Champagne the outing whore and wear it proudly, for a snot nose troll that is a racist piece of shhhhhhhh shut your mouth that I never met
And while you at it Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
Thank you Champagne...I couldn't have said any of this better than you did...

As I said...she was banned TWICE for outing me, yet she still denies it ever happened...

Also, as I said...while denying that she ever outed me, she proudly proclaims that she will out anyone who says anything bad about her here on the board, regardless if you have actually had a session with her or not. If she thinks that you're saying anything she disagrees with, you're getting outed...

It's these kind of whores you need to be worried about. They're mentally unstable. They will take any perceived slight personally, and in their incoherent rage, will out you, do it proudly, and when they calm down will then claim it never happened...like some amnesia victim...

Rarely have I seen whores like this...but I'll keep reminding you of her words, whenever I feel like it... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Dude I only read part of your garbage you typed up....

If you type anything at least try to keep it ''Real''....

I love humor though, I am happy person and I do love a good laugh as well..

That's one thing the ''Champagne'' does not have to do, pull shhhh out my arse to try to make my story seem believable...

You doing to much Sir, but go ahead Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
As real as the multiple bans you've served for outing? Doesn't get much more real than that honey... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Oh for my term I used, your right.. One on open board, 2nd when I sent a pm with the link to term with definition on urban dictionary on what I Called you..

Hey it's not my fault that we have dumbtards on the board and I got wrongfully banned for a dang term and got turned around like I outed you..

But im a potty mouth whore... Its all gravy

Tell you what since im potty mouth whore this is how you need to punish me... Champagne needs a spanking and im not talking about with that gawd forsaken little man you have pants either. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
Was that English? Try again...we need help understanding you...when you're trying to justify outing me...twice... Originally Posted by Wakeup
"You or We" both can understand what I just said. I didn't stu stu stutter.. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
Actually, no. I understand the individual words you posted, but the order, usage, and capitalization makes no sense, and completely fails to convey any intelligent point.

Can you please rephrase your justification for outing me twice? I'm actually interested in hearing it. Originally Posted by Wakeup
Wakeup believe it or not im busy lady.. listen carefully make sure those rocks are out of your ears. Since I have been back since April after dealing with personal issues"For 2yrs", we have went over this numerous times. Everyone knows the story, what I have said in the past has not changed today, and I have nothing new to add to this shenanigans.

Me and you know what the facts are. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
We both know. You seem to have a radically different view of those facts than I do.

1. You outed me.
2. When you got back from your ban you said you'd never do it again.
3. You outed me again.
4. When you got back from your ban, you said you never outed me.
5. You said you will out people who you think are trolls and racists.

Am I missing anything relevant? Originally Posted by Wakeup
Are you missing anything ?
4, Missing the truth on that one...

5, Missing the truth on that one as well.. (Get your darn glasses out and read, I know you aren't that damn illiterate.) But then again maybe you are

1-3 I told you I'll go ahead and settle for the potty mouth whore and i'm ok with that,and can live with it proudly....

And i'm going to show you some love when I get back from my weekend trip, so keep a look out...

Trust me you don't want to miss out
Okay, I'll give it a try. These are the handles I found that were banned in the latter part of 2015:

TravelingGentleman (2)
Fancyinheels
FoxyNC
WolfWhistle
Bonemaker Barbie
Seeking ~P
A2theb2thec
NOBODY60
D.G.
black sunshine
Lexieinhouston
DEAR_JOHN
bigguyinhouston
Hottentot Venus
SamHouston
SamHouston102275
DEEZNUTTZ
Lorde
beam me up scotty
glade55
Le Monsieur
powermad
BWAslayer0913
BDD
The Player
Jennifer Teen
thenational
Bustybiracial25 Originally Posted by FrontRunner
Progress. You agreed that you did out me. You agreed that you did say you were never going to do it again. You agreed that you did out me a second time.

So you're saying you never denied outing me the second time? You're also saying that you never said you were okay with outing trolls and racists?
Progress. You agreed that you did out me. You agreed that you did say you were never going to do it again. You agreed that you did out me a second time.

So you're saying you never denied outing me the second time? You're also saying that you never said you were okay with outing trolls and racists? Originally Posted by Wakeup

Dude if you could see my face right now, I am really lmao no lie..

This crap on the board does not get under my skin no moreeeeeeee....

When I moved to ''Houston'' I was not hip to the dirty games yall play, but I know now how Houston rock and roll now

You have NO power of me or my damn feelings this is the internet... Any body can say what they want to say whether it's the truth or not...

So go ahead and put your little spin on things, that seem to be your ''MO''..
You got me til 3:15 then got my next booking, im listening boo boo