YummyMarie: a place for her random ideas, thoughts, and musings

Damn I love pink. Who is it?
That's April_Showers

...AKA...

my WET dream...
I will have to clean my screen where I licked the picture of that fantastic ass. I am going to Austin Wed for the M&G.
New Random Thought...

I dig this:

I want to be featured in my own show of putting together a 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle...

THAT WOULD MAKE ME SUPER HAPPY
That sounds like taking your kid to a swim meet. You drive over night and get a room. Show up at the meet a 7AM so your son can swim at 9AM. Then you set it the humid pool area eating expensive hot dogs all day to watch your son swim again at 4PM. This is akin to watching paint dry.
I find myself in lala land and zoning out quite a bit...at least this way I can stop and pay attention to details. I like
  • FU_CC
  • 01-07-2014, 06:11 PM
you do don't, you
I'd rather find myself in Yummie and Marie land
Here you go Marie, zone in on this. Perfect for a very long weekend of princess wishes.
Neuschwanstein Castle - 4000pc Jigsaw Puzzle by Buffalo Games
Here you go Marie, zone in on this. Perfect for a very long weekend of princess wishes.
Neuschwanstein Castle - 4000pc Jigsaw Puzzle by Buffalo Games Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
I think I just jizzed on myself a little...finally...someone who UNDERSTANDS ME!!!

Beautiful scenery...4,000 pieces, the ultimate challenge...just where to keep all the pieces so the munchkins don't taint their preciousness with sticky little paws?!
Why, in the dungeon, or perhaps the tower. All castles have both.
Oh good GAWD!!!...

LOL...seriously?!
Ummm...I was about to post something, but I forgot what it was...
Oh yes!....

I REMEMBER NOW!

PaulinaPayne...used a crop on my ass today (on webcam)...mmmhmmm....yessir...

and she has big beautiful natural boobies...uhhh huhhh....yes MISTRESS!!!

That is all...
Mmmmmmm hmmmmmmm

Sure did. *smiles