The Bills : )

• kosti
  • 03-17-2024, 10:19 PM
We'll see.....
How long until Diggs jumps ship? Rumors are swirling.
  • kosti
  • 03-18-2024, 04:25 PM
Hope they are just rumors.
I wish the national media would stop sticking their manure pit pump in our little pond to make drama in our backyard. Tyreek Hill is making problems for himself and the Dolphins but you do not hear Tyreek wants out after Tua couldn't cut it in Kansas City from the national media. Garrett Wilson has no quarterback in New Jersey and there is just crickets across the Hudson about Garrett Wilson. And then there is some guy named Justin Jefferson in Minnesota.
I like the Samuel signing.
Any chance of trading Brandon Beane??
Just asking.
  • kosti
  • 03-18-2024, 10:03 PM
Everything is negotiable.
Diggs is gone. Abandon all hope.
Diggs is gone. Abandon all hope. Originally Posted by hardlikker12
Nah…….Diggs was a WR 4 at best for most of last year, and was ann off the field problem growing into a cancer. His drop at the end of the KC playoff game cost the Bills the season.

And, the Chiefs ditched Tyreek and won a pair of SB’s….so there is that.

elg……
I agree, no need to abandon all hope. Diggs didn’t actually do much in the last 8-9 games of the season when the Bills went on there winning run to make the playoffs. He ended up being a cancer in the locker room in Minnesota at the end as well.
I will miss his talent but not his shit attitude
Good job Bills!!
Just wish they could have got more for him...
Ken Dorsey got fired for making Diggs the centerpiece of the offense, and then the new guy came in and used Allen’s talents, found a role for cook, and improved the offense immensely. Digs won’t be missed and Samuel will fill the role of diggs, the only negative was the 31M in dead cap the bills got
  • kosti
  • 04-03-2024, 10:40 PM
As the Zen master said to the little boy....We'll see...
Ken Dorsey got fired for making Diggs the centerpiece of the offense, and then the new guy came in and used Allen’s talents, found a role for cook, and improved the offense immensely. Digs won’t be missed and Samuel will fill the role of diggs, the only negative was the 31M in dead cap the bills got Originally Posted by bf0082
True but it will allow the Bills to move up on the draft this year, crippling next years draft and getting who they want.
Next year, even though their draft will be ruined they will have cap room to spend on some veteran players instead....
The Bills just need to do less "strategizing" and more winning!
Golf tee up at Highmark Stadium.
https://upperdeckgolfing.com/buffalo/

Don't you wish this would happen during a game so there's plenty of targets?