Dorthy_Monroe's last points issued: an objective assessment.

Did you buy a new wig get ? Originally Posted by SashaSedusax
We can play this game if you want...
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1058445142

STAY ON TOPIC LOVE Originally Posted by SashaSedusax
That isn't the topic whore tard
talking of topic....88 pages so far, does someone have the Cliff's notes for this thread
That isn't the topic whore tard Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
I won't contact a mod like you did for name calling. However. You wear wigs. Draw on your eyebrows. Walk around motels with no shoes on. And appear to have a habit. Lol. Don't dish what you can not take
Remember Oj simpson? he got away with murder. Then, he got sentenced to what equates to life in prison for a relative minor crime. Justice was served in an indirect way.

I see the equivalent here.
Remember Oj simpson? he got away with murder. Then, he got sentenced to what equates to life in prison for a relative minor crime. Justice was served in an indirect way.

I see the equivalent here. Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker

She is very quiet now. I don't even see her on threads in Arkansas downing providers anymore. I did receive some warnings for some of the shit I said. But our providers are safe from the troll for a while. At least until she gets a new showcase.

She is very quiet now. I don't even see her on threads in Arkansas downing providers anymore. I did receive some warnings for some of the shit I said. But our providers are safe from the troll for a while. At least until she gets a new showcase. Originally Posted by SashaSedusax
A warning which means if you continue you will get points now stay on topic
Hello
A warning which means if you continue you will get points now stay on topic Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Shut up wig wearing troll.

You've never stayed on topic? Answer the question,

1. Post a pic without the ratty wigs.
2. Start wearing shoes when you leave the house
3. Stop shaving your eyebrows and drawing them on
4. Get on a meal plan, your body is out of proportion - you're shaped like a bag of potatoes.
How can you constantly go off topic on threads I have many of them in which you have. Then get mad when someone calls your dirty ass out. Child. Go find you something safe to do
Shut up wig wearing troll.

You've never stayed on topic? Answer the question,

1. Post a pic without the ratty wigs.
2. Start wearing shoes when you leave the house
3. Stop shaving your eyebrows and drawing them on
4. Get on a meal plan, your body is out of proportion - you're shaped like a bag of potatoes. Originally Posted by SashaSedusax
Stay on topic
How can you constantly go off topic on threads I have many of them in which you have. Then get mad when someone calls your dirty ass out. Child. Go find you something safe to do Originally Posted by SashaSedusax
You're harrassing me I don't follow whores on the board your following me ive asked you to stop... Now take you & your bs down the road..
Hello Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Ughhhh