Shayla's Prices Are About to Skyrocket

sorry to disappoint you. just busy else where.

mijo will do what mijo wants to do. no stopping that one. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
No problem Dilbert! Mijo retired, but his memory will live on. So who is taking odds on IAP meeting up with Shayla?
Now that face gave me so many orgasms just by looking at it, I didn't even need to work out! I was exhausted! Originally Posted by alluringava
I understand.... I forgot to give you your TEAM SL "Slamdango" T-Shirt. I'll be sure and send it! Be careful Ava.... I've heard reports that some providers get so overwhelmed after the "Slamdango" it throws off their balance. I would want you to take a fall and hurt yourself.
No problem Dilbert! Mijo retired, but his memory will live on. So who is taking odds on IAP meeting up with Shayla? Originally Posted by Still Looking
I think mijo says Mijo meets Shayla, he'll retire or so he says.
I think mijo says Mijo meets Shayla, he'll retire or so he says. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Dilbert, I think MIJO is retired regardless of Shayla.
I going up to Canada in November. Is Shayla still around? And seeing us country guys from Louisiana?

B
I going up to Canada in November. Is Shayla still around? And seeing us country guys from Louisiana?

B Originally Posted by beezdat
She sure is! See post #1284

shes boiling@!
shes boiling@! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Thats Right!
Thats Right! Originally Posted by Still Looking

By now SL her prices must have skyrocketed out to the damn remotest galaxy seen on Lockheed's Hubble space station ( actually my dad was one of the directors who worked on it with a huge team of others). LOLOL she's got prices one billion billion light years away !
By now SL her prices must have skyrocketed out to the damn remotest galaxy seen on Lockheed's Hubble space station ( actually my dad was one of the directors who worked on it with a huge team of others). LOLOL she's got prices one billion billion light years away ! Originally Posted by alluringava
We can only guess!
It could be at the edges of the universe now
Diane Lane, in that first picture she looks a lot like Diane Lane
only darker and more sultry. Geez that was bugging me, took
me forever to figure out who she reminded me of.
Diane Lane, in that first picture she looks a lot like Diane Lane
only darker and more sultry. Geez that was bugging me, took
me forever to figure out who she reminded me of. Originally Posted by bojulay
B man I would NEVER tell you your wrong. But I have met a Diane Lane look alike. Shayla doesn't look like her at all. See for yourself.

How about these B man?

mila kunis?