TRUMP 2020 U.S.A.

Thank You President Trump for warp speed and especially for making America Great Again! At least for these past four years! No new wars. Record low unemployment[lowest for minorities ever]! A great economy and making the rest of the World pull their own weight!
Rushmore Worthy
It would be a cold and uncaring Government... Originally Posted by Precious_b
Which is exactly what you have accused the Trump administration of being on multiple occasions. You don't get it both ways.
Thank You President Trump for warp speed and especially for making America Great Again! At least for these past four years! No new wars. Record low unemployment[lowest for minorities ever]! A great economy and making the rest of the World pull their own weight!
Rushmore Worthy Originally Posted by winn dixie
And how did that all work out?

The world is in chaos.

America is the epicenter of the worst health crisis in over a century.

The economy is in ruins.

A portion of our population no longer believes the truth or even cares to hear it.

President Trump ... we will never see his likes again.

We learned our lesson. Thank God!
And how did that all work out?

The world is in chaos.

America is the epicenter of the worst health crisis in over a century.

The economy is in ruins.

A portion of our population no longer believes the truth or even cares to hear it.

President Trump ... we will never see his likes again.

We learned our lesson. Thank God! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
This is head scratchin drivel. What I posted is facts!
This is head scratchin drivel. What I posted is facts! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Rushmore worthy?

Sure.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Which is exactly what you have accused the Trump administration of being on multiple occasions. You don't get it both ways. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
Are you trying to quote me out of context?
Let me help you there: It would be a cold and uncaring Government that would not supply funds for such an operation. But the $$$ and loosening of regulations made it possible. And one big feather for Big Pharma.

Otherwise, yeah. You are right. Them dems were pretty vicious with Fat Man and Little Boy. But when they pulled the choker to bomb only half a bridge, you can't convince me that the other Korea benefitted from that policy.

Guess it's like the old song, you got to be cruel to be kind in the right measures.
That was like 75 years ago.

I think nobody would argue that the parties have changed a bit.

But that’s OK. The Trumpists continue to take credit for ending slavery.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
That was like 75 years ago.

I think nobody would argue that the parties have changed a bit.

But that’s OK. The Trumpists continue to take credit for ending slavery.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
H I M that is Trump has ended the wuhan crisis with the vaccines being delivered!
-
Attached Images File Type: jpg 131940178_10225043556818974_5539010688653387688_n.jpg (100.1 KB, 103 views)
He's a POS and he's giving everybody the shaft at Christmastime.

Worse than Cousin Eddie!
As if we should sign a bill with a ton of foreign aid in it and more money for the Kennedy Center? I agree the $600 is shit but do a bill that doesn't have all this fucking pork in it. Too bad there is no line item veto.
uh, buh bye Ellen......
LOL Obama didnt start another war eihther. Thats not something to be grateful for in a president. Trump has been a politician for 6 years now. When was it cool to worship politicians?

Take Trumps dick out of your mouth. He doesnt give a shit about you. He is also an impeached loser.