Members You Miss...

Generalbob says I'm just a big bully... Originally Posted by tinylatina
ya ta let em bite and swallow the bait girl
not foul hook and set hook so hard it rips them to shreds it kills them.
errr good work bully LOL
I blame that osd jackass for asking that tinylatina to speak up.
dang if what she say true, he dug his own grave
and she hints more to say LOL spill it girl. pm would be fine. no need to kick a dead horse.
It be more fun waiting for the next handle anyways.

warning to all that try and white knight for every whore
sooner or latter you will find the hooker that will foul-hook ya bad Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Always three sides to a story......his, hers and the truth!

On we go......
Generalbob says I'm just a big bully... Originally Posted by tinylatina
fuckin bully-ess........

elg......
Looks like Rodeoman took one Ryde too many.......anyone got the applications for the next rodeo star to get Rydden into oblivion?

elg..... Originally Posted by elghund
Maybe he realized there's only so many short military men of a certain horoscope from his hometown and went running.

Excuse me, I have to log out and register the handle Fapoleon before he gets it.
fuckin bully-ess........

elg...... Originally Posted by elghund
That's me, elg... lol
oh burger ...nooooooooo

...he spendin the winter in ...russia

Always three sides to a story......his, hers and the truth!

On we go...... Originally Posted by splitlicker
chicken shit bailed out rather than give his side of story don't look good on his part.

oh burger ...nooooooooo

...he spendin the winter in ...russia

Originally Posted by Plastic Man
ban the fucker from your stable PM, just sayin

guested my ass. Fucker should be forced too stay with the handle to sit in own shit. CC & mods JMHO
Maybe he realized there's only so many short military men of a certain horoscope from his hometown and went running. Originally Posted by JennerJammer
Exsp with threats from a hooker of being outed to his wife and family.... I'm sure that would make most men run off and guest their account.. Sucks that some people have to be so spiteful over money..
Exsp with threats from a hooker of being outed to his wife and family.... I'm sure that would make most men run off and guest their account.. Sucks that some people have to be so spiteful over money.. Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
Really? Why would you do that to him? Isn't he the third guy you've chased off so far?

elg.......
I would never involve family in hooker drama... not like me at all... I haven't chased anyone off, no reason too..
I would never involve family in hooker drama... not like me at all... I haven't chased anyone off, no reason too.. Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
Uh huh......keep deluding yourself.......

elg.......
I thought RM was from the fuck and leave school of hobbying?

At least now he can get that second handle he always told Plastic Man he didn't have, lol
Exsp with threats from a hooker of being outed to his wife and family.... I'm sure that would make most men run off and guest their account.. Sucks that some people have to be so spiteful over money.. Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
More of his bullshit lies and drama I'm sure. I'd love to see the screescshot of that supposed threat because I call bullshit. And anyone that read the other thread knows that it wasn't about money.
More of his bullshit lies and drama I'm sure. I'd love to see the screescshot of that supposed threat because I call bullshit. And anyone that read the other thread knows that it wasn't about money. Originally Posted by tinylatina
You upset her poor little SD........bad TL.......

elg.......

fuckin
Uh huh......keep deluding yourself.......

elg....... Originally Posted by elghund
Lmfao... deluding myself... u don't know shit so quit trying to act like u do.. lol... what a joke