Ban-a-palooza 2015! (someone had to do it)

You misunderstand.

You said we both know the facts of what you did. I said that you see those facts much differently than I do, and listed the facts as I see them. Now I'm trying to see if you agree with those facts so that everyone else knows once and for all, what you did, and what you are.

You have agreed that:

1. You outed me.
2. When you got back from your ban you said you'd never do it again.
3. You outed me again.

Do you agree that :

4. When you got back from your ban, you said you never outed me.
5. You said you will out people who you think are trolls and racists.
You misunderstand.

You said we both know the facts of what you did. I said that you see those facts much differently than I do, and listed the facts as I see them. Now I'm trying to see if you agree with those facts so that everyone else knows once and for all, what you did, and what you are.

You have agreed that:

1. You outed me.
2. When you got back from your ban you said you'd never do it again.
3. You outed me again.

Do you agree that :

5. You said you will out people who you think are trolls and racists. Originally Posted by Wakeup
Do You Understand?

1)Me being able to live and to except what you call me.

2) I am settling, don't get it twisted

3) I'm going to show you when I get back from trip, how I don't care what you say... Not going give no spoilers.... NOTHING BUT MAD LUV YOU WILL GET FROM ME

I hope you find it touching, lets say it will be a late xmas gift from the ''Champ"
Hope you can catch a curve ball!
I actually understood most of what you posted there...your horrible grammar and spelling aside...but you still haven't posted whether you agree with the last two facts that I posted. Do you or don't you?
I actually understood most of what you posted there...your horrible grammar and spelling aside...but you still haven't posted whether you agree with the last two facts that I posted. Do you or don't you? Originally Posted by Wakeup

After reviewing your last 2 so called factssssss.....

Nope Not At All

Don't take advantage of the situation, it does not get that good...
So what are your versions of those two facts?

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=114

Outing you in PM is a lie and you said via email that is a lie! Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
How do you not agree with that fact?

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...postcount=1295

I'll take the title Champagne the outing whore and wear it proudly, for a snot nose troll that is a racist... Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
''Members'' or ''Wackupthepottymouthsupporter ''....

Hmmmmmm the only one that claims anything is you, and like I said before I am fine with you giving me that title....

You think you hurt me? Let me answer that for you Nope not at all and don't lose sleep over the opinion of a "Snot Nose Troll"....

Let me answer another thing you said in the past as well since we're here again... Remember when you said you just trying to help the newbies out? Well my snot nose troll, the people that see me are well "Established Hobbyist" they have been here since day one and they know the history behind this shenanigans....

Feel free to check my reviews out if you want.....

And as far as me seeing newbies...... Do you really think people that join are really newbies? Let me answer that ummmm not really....

Am Cocky nope not at all....

I'll take the title Champagne the outing whore and wear it proudly, for a snot nose troll that is a racist piece of shhhhhhhh shut your mouth that I never met
And while you at it Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
So what are your versions of those two facts?

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=114

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...postcount=1295

How do you not agree with that fact? Originally Posted by Wakeup
Dude you still doing to much...
Just trying to get us to agree on the facts, so that going forward there is no confusion about what you did. I think you'd actually want it to be clear for everyone. You've already admitted to outing me twice, not sure why you have a problem with these two facts...

P.S.-You can highlight calling me a troll all you want...much better people than you have called me such. Not sure where the "snot nose" part comes from though...

P.S.-You can highlight calling me a troll all you want...much better people than you have called me such. Not sure where the "snot nose" part comes from though... Originally Posted by Wakeup
You killing me laughing with this... I'm sure I could top the stuff you've been called in the past

.And NOW the veracity of your list is a big deal? Originally Posted by Wakeup
Dude I don't understand what the big deal is? Could you please explain?
Actually, no. If I thought you were sincerely asking me, I would, but you're not, so I won't...
It kinda funny to watch this. I don't think I've ever seen someone with such a need to be right on a hobby message board.

But I guess when the board is your life, you have a different perspective.
WTF is going on this thread
I thought this was the 2015 ban thread not the rehash a ban from a few years ago thread. Sure the information is useful but damn what year did that happen again? Oh yeah, not in 2015. Wakeup let it go. It can not be good for your blood pressure and general health to hold onto a grudge.
Here are some examples..

Newbies or Nah?