Random Thoughts

Hello, can you come to my house at, er....excuse me....it puts the lotion on it's skin... uhm, sorry, can you come over tonight?
When all hobby attempts fails, call your civilian friend with benefits
Hello, can you come to my house at, er....excuse me....it puts the lotion on it's skin... uhm, sorry, can you come over tonight? Originally Posted by Rockydoc
Serial killer with tourettes
March 31st can't get here soon enough! Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
Whew. Stamina!
I’m never going to get use to the gravity on this planet.
Contractors will be out in a few days to add a clear roof to my pergola. The sun will still come in but the rain won’t ruin my fun anymore!

I’m pretty excited! Everything is coming together so nicely. Next I’m doing French doors & staining.
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 44D9E600-E603-4E77-8143-A1D6F300A40B.jpeg (173.1 KB, 381 views) File Type: jpeg 35AEC180-D822-4C06-8464-D330FBB8173C.jpeg (230.7 KB, 380 views)
looking good Ginger
looking good Ginger Originally Posted by shortblkguy
Thanks! You should come out to see the progress, and say hello to your favorite fuzzy feline-son while you’re here. Of course, he thinks all this was built solely for his benefit… shhh. Lol
Attached Images File Type: jpeg E726023C-DF37-4439-AC35-2C9414CE4869.jpeg (193.1 KB, 365 views)
Of course it was built for Ed and only for Ed

Thanks! You should come out to see the progress, and say hello to your favorite fuzzy feline-son while you’re here. Of course, he thinks all this was built solely for his benefit… shhh. Lol Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
I just realized that it's been years since I've been on a rollercoaster. Guess it's time for a day trip up to Silver Dollar City!
I just realized that it's been years since I've been on a rollercoaster. Guess it's time for a day trip up to Silver Dollar City! Originally Posted by JdeHog
Omg take me! I *LOVE* rollercoasters!
Welp, looks like my trusty Nexus tablet has finally given up. Great little gadget, lasted me well over 5 years.
Am I the only one who doesn't care much for morning sex?
Am I the only one who doesn't care much for morning sex? Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
Same
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 219AAA99-16BA-43A8-81EF-1FED4506A11E.jpeg (27.9 KB, 295 views)
Am I the only one who doesn't care much for morning sex? Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
Not sure most people in general like mornings.