Dorthy_Monroe's last points issued: an objective assessment.

• BLM69
  • 07-27-2016, 08:20 PM
Shut up wig wearing troll.

You've never stayed on topic? Answer the question,

1. Post a pic without the ratty wigs.
2. Start wearing shoes when you leave the house
3. Stop shaving your eyebrows and drawing them on
4. Get on a meal plan, your body is out of proportion - you're shaped like a bag of potatoes. Originally Posted by SashaSedusax
I would like to hear a comeback for these facts, her partner in crime Y.M. has made a appearance all of a sudden, I told you this thread was a waste of time on the first page

mod was 100% correct to ban her to stay on the subject
Well I'll leave this thread alone now, I've made my point. If you ever come to New Orleans. Try wig world on st.benard - much better quality. It's funny how you'll go to bat with some of these other providers. But with me you want to try and get me banned.
Your about as stupid as whoever made you child.
I would like to hear a comeback for these facts, her partner in crime Y.M. has made a appearance all of a sudden, I told you this thread was a waste of time on the first page

mod was 100% correct to ban her to stay on the subject Originally Posted by BLM69
Her partner and crime has not said anything but hi. And is actually pretty good looking. So she can live this one out.
Can someone clarify what tee subject is so I can stay on that?

mod was 100% correct to ban her to stay on the subject Originally Posted by BLM69
Oh that's an easy way to be banned, to not stay on topic? Lol fuck, is the topic whether or not she should've been banned ?
Yummie (Dorthy's friend) wanted to get some objective input on the validity and/or constitutionality (if you will) on Dorthy's most recent pointing and banning. There are those who feel the banning was fair, and others who feel that it was a personal attack from NYr (a moderator). They feel he abused his power. There maybe those culprits who exercise power abuse in scheming against you ladies simply because they can. You may find yourself on Dorthy's side if you look at it objectively.
Yummie (Dorthy's friend) wanted to get some objective input on the validity and/or constitutionality (if you will) on Dorthy's most recent pointing and banning. There are those who feel the banning was fair, and others who feel that it was a personal attack from NYr (a moderator). They feel he abused his power. There maybe those culprits who exercise power abuse in scheming against you ladies simply because they can. You may find yourself on Dorthy's side if you look at it objectively. Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
Oh ok. Well I'm not fond of the little lady- however i don't know how that whole ban thing went down or if it was right or wrong. Lol, So I'll leave her alone on this thread.
Well I'll leave this thread alone now, I've made my point. If you ever come to New Orleans. Try wig world on st.benard - much better quality. It's funny how you'll go to bat with some of these other providers. But with me you want to try and get me banned.
Originally Posted by SashaSedusax
When you can talk like an adult then I will talk to you.. Keep my family's name out of your mouth
Oh ok. Well I'm not fond of the little lady- however i don't know how that whole ban thing went down or if it was right or wrong. Lol, So I'll leave her alone on this thread. Originally Posted by SashaSedusax
Well, I think you should give a read. At least the first couple of pages. You both are young beautiful ladies in the same business after all. I think you should find reasons (or at least try to) to stick together and support each other. There are too many threats from LE, creeps, weirdos, and manipulative people in high places you will both most likely face here. You seem to have quite the voice. Can you imagine if you and Domo banded together to combat injustices against sex workers? You two could probably do some amazing things! 😁
Uh uh uh, stay on topic babe
You're on a thread about me so who is following who Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
I originally came on this thread to tell you to follow your own advice and stay on topic when you tried to change the subject to Kitty Lamour.

She is everywhere. lol like a mosquito. Except this Dorothy wears wigs. Shaves her eyebrows. walks bare feet everywhere. Originally Posted by SashaSedusax
After you mentioned it yes I def do see the wigs in multiple pics, and I recall Dorthy making fun of someone else for wearing wigs once.

I wonder if she showing up at the incalls barefoot too.

Stay on topic Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
The topic of this thread is you isnt it? Remember you referred to this thread in another one as being "your thread".

I dont see what Sasha has done wrong. You call out other girls including Kitty all the time, why not just respond to Sasha instead of hiding?
Cause her eyebrows look like this
Her partner and crime has not said anything but hi. And is actually pretty good looking. So she can live this one out. Originally Posted by SashaSedusax
Can someone clarify what tee subject is so I can stay on that? Originally Posted by SashaSedusax
Oh that's an easy way to be banned, to not stay on topic? Lol fuck, is the topic whether or not she should've been banned ? Originally Posted by SashaSedusax
Oh ok. Well I'm not fond of the little lady- however i don't know how that whole ban thing went down or if it was right or wrong. Lol, So I'll leave her alone on this thread. Originally Posted by SashaSedusax
Uh uh uh, stay on topic babe Originally Posted by SashaSedusax
Cause her eyebrows look like this Originally Posted by SashaSedusax
And your signature says you'll be in DFW in 2 weeks, me thinks you're trying too hard to create a buz about yourself.
And your signature says you'll be in DFW in 2 weeks, me thinks you're trying too hard to create a buz about yourself. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
hmmm who does that? Who trolls cities all over the country to get her name out there?

HINT her name is the topic of this thread.
Cause her eyebrows look like this
I'm not picking a side in this catfight. I think you and Dorthy are both good looking women. But I gotta say these are some damn pretty eyes.