TRUMP 2020 U.S.A.

Heard that #TeamCheatoe was strutting around today. Checked the news and see that he inflated his ego because some poll says he was most admired person in USA. So, I checked twitter and found his post. You know, I never knew Obama had it for eleven or twelve times consecutively.

Reason why I didn't know it: never heard Obama brag on himself.

Poor #TeamCheatoe. Has an ego as thin and fragile as his skin.
LOL Obama didnt start another war eihther. Thats not something to be grateful for in a president. Trump has been a politician for 6 years now. When was it cool to worship politicians?

Take Trumps dick out of your mouth. He doesnt give a shit about you. He is also an impeached loser. Originally Posted by bandit006
And a POS
Trump and his whole family are pieces of shit, we all know it. Some swallow it, some don't!
Soon to be a defendant again.
Man, ima sweating bullets for ellen, winn, and aoi to get that evidence of voter fraud to the LtGov.

They know they only got a couple of days left to keep #TeamCheatoe in power.....not to mention pocketing that cool million.

You Go Guys n Gurl!

*pb sits on pins-n-needles for the grand finale*
Living in denial and with an illegal President elect dementia joe must be rewarding?
What you hanging around a hooker board for, winn?

GO GET THAT MONEY!!!

Treat your girl ellen right.
What you hanging around a hooker board for, winn?

GO GET THAT MONEY!!!

Treat your girl ellen right. Originally Posted by Precious_b
Winny! How can you sleep at a time like this!?!?!

I don't know how you and ellen can stand by while #TeamCheatoe is smashing themselves on the rocks of destruction!

Why are you letting him beg again like he pitifully did with the Mexican President crying that he could not say such things to the Press about him failing to hold true to his promise about the Wall.

I guess you and ellen are truly RINOs. Makes me sad that y'all are just banter. I was so waiting to be proven wrong. And to think all that money is going to be unclaimed. I'll be expecting y'all to be holding the Biden standard loud, proud, and high.

Sleep well. Know that our Democracy held true through the storm of #TeamCheatoe.
My hat off to Precious_b, right on. Maybe Trump will go from white house to Prison after yesterday call with Georgia secretary of state.
Winny! How can you sleep at a time like this!?!?!

I don't know how you and ellen can stand by while #TeamCheatoe is smashing themselves on the rocks of destruction!

Why are you letting him beg again like he pitifully did with the Mexican President crying that he could not say such things to the Press about him failing to hold true to his promise about the Wall.

I guess you and ellen are truly RINOs. Makes me sad that y'all are just banter. I was so waiting to be proven wrong. And to think all that money is going to be unclaimed. I'll be expecting y'all to be holding the Biden standard loud, proud, and high.

Sleep well. Know that our Democracy held true through the storm of #TeamCheatoe. Originally Posted by Precious_b
My hat off to Precious_b, right on. Maybe Trump will go from white house to Prison after yesterday call with Georgia secretary of state. Originally Posted by Hdtown
tds is strong!

How can dims hate America and our people as much as they do?
tds is strong!

How can dims hate America and our people as much as they do? Originally Posted by winn dixie
uh, it's "dems" and the answer is, Trump and his confederates make it extremely easy.. but it won't be much longer, take a breath... relax..........
uh, it's "dems" and the answer is, Trump and his confederates make it extremely easy.. but it won't be much longer, take a breath... relax.......... Originally Posted by nuglet
Democrats suffered Republican administrations before and America survived.

Republicans suffered Democratic administrations before and America survived.

Trump supporters are neither Democrat nor Republican. Many are not even American. And America may never survive.

Thank God this nightmare is nearly over.

Democrats suffered Republican administrations before and America survived.

Republicans suffered Democratic administrations before and America survived.

Trump supporters are neither Democrat nor Republican. Many are not even American. And America may never survive.

Thank God this nightmare is nearly over.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yep, like a bad dream, it'll be gone soon, then finally, we can get back to fun.
tds is strong!

How can dims hate America and our people as much as they do? Originally Posted by winn dixie
Where's the hate? Just people posting from the horses mouth. Of course it is on tape delay but we can play it back any time.

You folding into the new Administration just fine, winnie.