Real Job?????

Very easily.

I guess I'm not surprised at some of these revelations here. I guess I've lived a sheltered life? 100% of the women I have found myself involved with personally have expected a pretty high level of commitment/exclusivity. Like they would browbeat me if I came home from work late. If I were conducting numerous sexual affairs, clandestine or otherwise, and got caught, I'm sure there wouldn't be an ounce of understanding, let alone a stated policy of permission.

Hooks live the greatest lives.
I'm flexible on the terms of a relationship as long as it is discussed and agreed upon upfront. I am really for open and honest communication. If I was in a monogamous relationship and my man felt like he needed something that he couldn't get from me I'd rather him just be open about it. He's going to get his needs fulfilled whether he does it behind my back or not. I'd rather have a discussion, present my preferences, and just have him get a play partner or a sugar baby or something.
I'm curious how long that would last.
I have a different mindset than most because I am an active member of the BDSM community. So open relationship, poly, swinging, etc. could all be possible if I had a partner who wanted it. Relationships like that are very common in my lifestyle. Also sometimes submissives have to make sacrifices for the happiness of their Dom.
If he needs side pussy he's gonna get it either way. I'd rather him not sneak around and lie about it. That way I can make my preferences known, like request they use protection, request of course that our family always comes first, or ask them to limit their meetings to certain days.
OK. Never been close enough to a genuine alternate lifestyle individual to even intelligently comment.

I have been personally involved with many financially independent females who initially preached tolerance and a reasonably liberal interpretation of relationship rules. Generally that attitude goes swooshing down the toilet after 60 days or so.
My boyfriend of about a year knows how I make my money and is fine with it. He doesnt want to hear aboit my sexcapades and is just worried about my safey usually but hes cool and thats why I love him.
He knows I can seperate it and not have 'relationships' with the men I see.
My boyfriend of about a year knows how I make my money and is fine with it. He doesnt want to hear aboit my sexcapades and is just worried about my safey usually but hes cool and thats why I love him.
He knows I can seperate it and not have 'relationships' with the men I see. Originally Posted by Amber Does
But I thought you loved me.
He knows I can seperate it and not have 'relationships' with the men I see. Originally Posted by Amber Does
I know a guy that will give .5 for BBBJ as boy toy is fucking you. He 'does this/did this' with a ROC area stripper. The "did" part, I think she got pissed when they came did a high5, went to watch a football game. Then boy toy says " woman bring us some beers". one client dumped, not sure about the boy toy. It went down fast

AD, would you like me to get his ok to give you his number????
I dont understand what any of that said.
But no my boyfriend doesnt want to watch me with others. We are content with our sex life and each other
I dont understand what any of that said.
But no my boyfriend doesnt want to watch me with others. We are content with our sex life and each other Originally Posted by Amber Does
errrr I can see you would not be into this
but will try again

client paid fifty bucks for a BBBJ as takeout from strip club
went to her place
he cim
at same time as
her boy friend cip bb
the guys

go and start to watch a football game
one asks for beer for both from her
she gives boy friend a and client also
get your own fucking beers
kicks out the client
client hears
other side of door before he leaves
she no longer answers call or text
even if THEY did this many times before

is that better????? ^^^^^^

as you are a women
what was to much for the stripper you think??
the
high five
or
asking for the beer
or
boy friend and client getting too buddy like watching football together
after
boy friend creamed pied her and client came in her mouth at the same time
or
all of the above

mmmm topic, her real job is a stripper ?????? LOL