lunch today

A quick note to all, any references to a medical condition other than one of YOUR OWN is strictly forbidden and creates a lot of extra work for your lazy Mods!!! Please refrain from these type of posts.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
  • Carl
  • 07-31-2012, 10:46 AM
Speaking of lunch and medical conditions, I have a medical condition that may be related to lunch. My balls smell funny. You might ask: "By 'funny' do you mean 'odd' or 'humorous'?" Both. My balls smell like lemon PledgeŽ. There's that hint of both a lemony citrus note as well as that little bit of industrial solvent tanginess underneath that you get with lemon PledgeŽ and that's definitely odd. But just the sound of the words "lemon PledgeŽ" make me laugh. Especially, say them over and over really, really a lot; like about a 100 times, like this:

Lemon Pledge. Lemon Pledge. Lemon Pledge. Lemon Pledge. Lemon Pledge.
Lemon Pledge. Lemon Pledge ... Well, you get the idea.

I start saying lemon Pledge like that and before you know it, I'm giggling like a silly little girl.

I'm not sure what the deal is. Does anybody else have a similar experience? I suspect it may be some weird symbiotic bacterial or yeast colonization of my balls. I did just start eating kefir yogurt both for breakfast and at lunch for its probiotic benefits. Could this be the cause?

I mean, I don't eat yogurt with my balls or soak them in it, and I wash my hands before I eat. But I'm sure there are traces of yogurt on my fingers after eating the kefir and, well, what guy doesn't "re-adjust" himself from time to time throughout the day? That could be enough to transfer micro-organisms to my nuts.
  • Toyz
  • 07-31-2012, 10:48 AM
Carl, I think you've sniffed too much Pledge...the effects will wear off, but you will have that fresh citrusie scent about you for a day or too...
  • Carl
  • 07-31-2012, 11:25 AM
That's the one weird thing. I'm a bachelor, live alone. I don't even dust, let alone use lemon PledgeŽ!
naw gurlie Staff Edit....Forbidden Topic....Spacemtn .......take care out in this sweet community you need it
You are so sad.
Closing this one before any more accusations fly.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff