the *OFFICIAL* welcome back TARA thread!

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1056069634&postcount=56

well chit...there really is a santa clause
Does she have a hitching post or at least a bike rack for her regulars when they come over?

Originally Posted by broes
She has a parking garage with little Sword symbol, each with a number for her WKB to park. It is rumored that the lower numbers are traded amongst the favored and less favored. Her newbies have to park on the street.
Just thought I would post a pick for the benefit of Nova, Fletch, and Doug
Can't say I'm surprised at the ban. She was working hard to try and earn yet another one. I have never seen so much vitriol spewed so ineptly by one person before I encountered Tara. What's the count up to now? Has she hit double digits yet?
  • EZ.
  • 12-02-2014, 06:27 PM
I have absolutely nothing against Tara ..no ax to grind. I have never met the lady. What is nauseating is all of these White Knights. Act like men and take some pride in yourselves.
You must be new ...
And back to this post......................

Ok so did this

Tara 1.jpg

plus this

Tara 2.jpg

equal
THIS?

Tara 3.jpg

Just wondering Originally Posted by novacain
edited to re-attach pic's
Just thought I would post a pick for the benefit of Nova, Fletch, and Doug Originally Posted by Bestman200600
Says the guy who was banned/suspended for sharing his login and leaking private forum information.
Says the guy who was banned/suspended for sharing his login and leaking private forum information. Originally Posted by Boltfan
Well that free pussy is never FREE..........
I have absolutely nothing against Tara ..no ax to grind. I have never met the lady. What is nauseating is all of these White Knights. Act like men and take some pride in yourselves. Originally Posted by EZ.

Ditto ditto ditto
Tara can seem very erratic because of her high sex drive. She told me because she is a nymphomanic and gets super horny, when a guy cums over she cant wait to be fucked super hard and for a long time. Sucking cock drives her wild and makes her need to fuck immediately. Originally Posted by whitechocolate
I wish I would have met that one on my visit.
Well Hell, I suppose I will step in and WK Ms. Tara!!!!!!!

I can honestly say, Tara has been nothing bur Very Good with me when I make the visits!!

Which reminds me.....I need to go back!

Wow!
  • EZ.
  • 12-03-2014, 10:41 AM
Well Hell, I suppose I will step in and WK Ms. Tara!!!!!!!

I can honestly say, Tara has been nothing bur Very Good with me when I make the visits!!

Which reminds me.....I need to go back!

Originally Posted by verygood69

You see the same ass kissers in the business world. Nobody respects that.