Obama says that he is coming for your guns...

Now that I realize Obaminable is incapable of "taking guns" from me (or anyone else for that matter), I'm going to proceed as usual and pretend I'm warming up for the hunting season. Can't ever tell when game drops by. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I will tell you the same thing I told judy, when your doorbell rings, and Obie is there asking for your guns, I will apologize.
Got to agree with you COG, those on the left don't handle rejection well. I had the same problem with Wombraider, he kept sending me PM's asking me out and wanting to do things which were a little sick and when I turned him down be kept Pming me each PM being more insistant and angrier in tone. I stopped posting for a while because it really got bad. I was afraid he was going to start stalking me. Originally Posted by dirty dog

HE SENT YOU PMs TOOO!!! I feel so cheap now. I thought I was his one and only stalking target.
That happened to me from the DSK put me on ignore then sent me PM'S. I can't reveal the PM'S it is against the rules.
That happened to me from the DSK put me on ignore then sent me PM'S. I can't reveal the PM'S it is against the rules. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Yet YOU fail to mention it to YOUR hero and mentor woomby ! He'll kick you to the curb like he did shammy and go find another " Big Sir " to replace YOUR WKing ass ! Then who will YOU have for a friend here Ekim ? Oh, that's right, all of the rest of YOUR reach around crew that YOU march with in the gay pride parades up there in KansASS. Maybe they can continue YOUR spelling and writing lessons and rusty trombone lessons !! :woot_jump :
Yet YOU fail to mention it to YOUR hero and mentor woomby ! He'll kick you to the curb like he did shammy and go find another " Big Sir " to replace YOUR WKing ass ! Then who will YOU have for a friend here Ekim ? Oh, that's right, all of the rest of YOUR reach around crew that YOU march with in the gay pride parades up there in KansASS. Maybe they can continue YOUR spelling and writing lessons and rusty trombone lessons !! :woot_jump : Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
The only "gun" you are concerned about is in your "woomby's" pants.
The only "gun" you are concerned about is in your "woomby's" pants. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
That would be YOUR woomby Ekim. You know, the one that YOU WK for everyday here !
That would be YOUR woomby Ekim. You know, the one that YOU WK for everyday here ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
I got a challenge for you gay rey, see if you can any exchange between your woomby and me in this board. When you can't STFU
I will tell you the same thing I told judy, when your doorbell rings, and Obie is there asking for your guns, I will apologize. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I'll give him the same answer he finds acceptable from Hillarious ......

... "I got rid of them"!
I'll give him the same answer he finds acceptable from Hillarious ......

... "I got rid of them"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
You live in fear constantly.