Show Us Your Tits

Well, I wouldn't call them kind words, ma'am; its interesting that you would see it that way though. I'm afraid I don't know who you mean but seeing as you are being the messenger for someone else plz send them my greetings for a blessed holiday weekend. Thank you
Well, I wouldn't call them kind words, ma'am; its interesting that you would see it that way though. I'm afraid I don't know who you mean but seeing as you are being the messenger for someone else plz send them my greetings for a blessed holiday weekend. Thank you Originally Posted by thathottnurse
I wouldn't call what you did was nice other.
People with dirty rooms have dirty private parts. Come on ladies, pick up before taking pictures.
People with dirty rooms have dirty private parts. Come on ladies, pick up before taking pictures. Originally Posted by SweaterPuppies
Lol. I'm a little ocd about cleaning. My incall is spotless all the time.
Tara, I offered to help you with your inner-self since you contacted me out of the blue to offer help with my outter self. I'd say my offer was much more genuine than mean. Since you wanna bring it out in the open i will post the screenshots to my twitter page so anyone who is interested can check it out there.

The pic was of my closet actually. I've been moving and going through old things to reorganize. But since it was brought up, I clicked a quick pic of my room. Done playing this game now. Good day, you two.
[image removed - GM] 3rd and so forth 1 year

Oh! And another tittie pic. Burrrr its cold in here! )
Attachment 269540
Attached Images File Type: jpg 13857541989970.jpg (96.9 KB, 681 views)
Kudos on taking the high road....and still keeping the thread on track with another pic.
Here's my room. You think this is bad? You should see MY privates!
Here are for the guys that enjoy the smaller chest!!!!!!!

[image removed - GM] 3rd and so forth 1 year

Originally Posted by syeira pink
Perfection!!!!
Kudos on taking the high road....and still keeping the thread on track with another pic.
Originally Posted by bored@home
Lol. Sorry I've been too busy actually having sessions and showing my cold nipples too guys in real life instead of posting them on here. But when I get some free time I will try too post some boobies pics. Kudos on taking the high road sweetie. Lol
Nicely done ladies and keep them coming!!! But THN and sweet.treat69 the combination of beautiful tits with gorgeous lips, GOOD LORD HAVE MERCY ON ME!!!
34C here! Originally Posted by jenniferjames
Very nice Miss jenniferjames, a newbie with the courage to post your hot pics already. I like it!! ...Whenever newbies ask what kind of pics guys like to see in their ads or showcases, to me the answer is always, "Skin Wins!!"...Not just because it shows us what you look like, but it reassures me you are not one of the 'Bad Guys'...Welcome to our world Lovely Lady.

Originally Posted by Maxxi Roxx
Very Hot Maxxi !! Thank you for posting.
My vote goes to Selina and Tara Originally Posted by DaOneDude
Thank you sweetie.
I agree with THN that every gal's tits are hottt and erotic and thanks to all who posted theirs. It would be nice if more gals posted as it is a big turn on