Blowpop's List - OTC Edition

Originally Posted by pyramider
  • Seedy
  • 05-09-2013, 07:55 PM
Lmfao, now that right there is fucking funny.
Originally Posted by pyramider
Okay, this thread has turned into a bunch of empty posts, which makes it even more useless than it already was. If y'all don't want to share with the rest of the class, that's cool, but don't y'all have a private forum for that? I can't be the only person here wondering wtf everyone is giggling about behind their hands.
Someone is giggling?
Okay, this thread has turned into a bunch of empty posts, which makes it even more useless than it already was. If y'all don't want to share with the rest of the class, that's cool, but don't y'all have a private forum for that? I can't be the only person here wondering wtf everyone is giggling about behind their hands. Originally Posted by theCFE

Fucktards giggle at many things including: jello jiggling, noodles sticking to a wall, or a fart.
Originally Posted by CivilBarrister

edit
What's the matter kid, don't ya like clowns? Aren't we fucking funny??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gb4hbyWV7ls

Sorry...I'm on the wine tonight, a bit random...
Clowns are funny

I could give 2 shits who gives BP free or discounted blowjobs. I'm not mad at him for it. My problems with his list are these:

1. You fill only 9 spots and say that there would have been 10 had MLisa not retired. Ok, well why not bump #11 up a spot? Because you're phishing for 10.

2. I've seen only one of the chicks on your list, specifically because of her "spectacular" BBBJ and all I can say is that I wouldn't put her on my top 50 list. So, credibility comes into question for me.

Other than that, whatever.
It's early May in Houston, and that means the OTC conference has blown into town. The city is flooded with conventioneers, and the city is flooded with out-of-town talent. It's easy for our local stars to be overlooked, and that's a shame for the hobbyist. Why give up a guaranteed great session for an unknown?

These truly talented women are my favorites in Houston. These are providers who are based in the Houston area, and who are (to the best of my knowledge) currently available for appointments.

Your favorites, of course, may differ; if you think I've left someone off the list, please send me a PM, email, or post here.

(For those who do not know me, I don't do full service in session, but instead prefer a woman with amazing French skills.)

Without further delay, the current Top 10:

1. Bianca Page
2. Christle Fox - TheCFE
3. Veronica Peach
4. Brittney from Kentucky
5. Tatiana
6. Phoenix
7. Allison of Houston
8. Hannah Hearte
9. Alyssa
10. (open)

In this edition, MLisa drops off due to her retirement - she's a Houston legend and will be greatly missed.

As always, I'm interested in new candidates, so if you run across anyone exceptional (or if you are a provider and you think you have exceptional French skills) please drop me a PM or an e-mail.

(Please remember: It's my limited time and budget, so there's no guarantee that I'll interview you for the list. Recommendations from trusted sources and affordable French-only rates are a big help, and being adorable doesn't hurt, either.)

Until next time: Stay horny, my friends. Originally Posted by blowpop
Alyssa iz gone now so u only have a top 8 list.
The warmth of the sun tends to heat things up.