Sunshine is the best disinfectant for Benghazi

I just practice being dumb when I have to explain things on a 5-year-old level so you can understand me, dipshit.

Now for the FIFTH time, it's your turn to answer the question directly in front of you, no balls. No more excuses. What's it gonna be? Are you going to duck and deflect again and thereby live up to your new nickname, NO BALLS?

. Originally Posted by lustylad
I think you are lying out your ass, you were born dumb then practiced being dumber. I would say part 2 of your stupid question. No balls is no balls Hankering are you stealing my line for lack of a thought on your part?
you so smart, can you teach how to be smart like you ............ petty please Originally Posted by WhoLooking
Not you. I'm not special ed certified.....

.................may be for you I should spell it out ....

... I am not certified as a teacher to instruct special ed students as yourself ..... it takes a lot of patience and having to repeat simple concepts slowly ..... that still probably wouldn't help you improve.
I would say part 2 of your stupid question. No balls is no balls Hankering are you stealing my line for lack of a thought on your part? Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Nobody deserves the title more than you, NO BALLS. You just earned it. And what is the "stupid question" you lack the testicles to answer? You can't bring yourself to say whether you are offended or angered at ISIS beheading Americans! That's beyond pathetic, NO BALLS. Are you skeered of ISIS? Do you think they will hunt you down if you post anything negative about those fucking medieval miscreants? John McCain says the way to deal with ISIS is to kill them all. But you just sit there whimpering and say nothing because you have NO BALLS. That's your new moniker, NO BALLS, and I'm sticking with it.
Nobody deserves the title more than you, NO BALLS. You just earned it. And what is the "stupid question" you lack the testicles to answer? You can't bring yourself to say whether you are offended or angered at ISIS beheading Americans! That's beyond pathetic, NO BALLS. Are you skeered of ISIS? Do you think they will hunt you down if you post anything negative about those fucking medieval miscreants? John McCain says the way to deal with ISIS is to kill them all. But you just sit there whimpering and say nothing because you have NO BALLS. That's your new moniker, NO BALLS, and I'm sticking with it. Originally Posted by lustylad
I answered you question, Thank you for your contribution in the dumbing down of America. If you can't find the answer, ask a five year old. You can say anything you want little pissant you are a joke like most of your ilk who never have a original thought.

... I am not certified as a teacher to instruct special ed students as yourself ..... it takes a lot of patience and having to repeat simple concepts slowly ..... that still probably wouldn't help you improve. Originally Posted by LexusLover

can you please repeat your self and ask yssup rider and ib teach me how to read
I answered you question... If you can't find the answer, ask a five year old. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Lmao, NO BALLS. The reason you added "if you can't find the answer" is because you know you never coughed up an answer. I gave you 5 chances, you flunked them all. So you're a liar as well as a coward. But it's ok. We understand. Your big problem is you have NO BALLS. Now go back to hiding under your bed. I heard ISIS is sweeping through your neighborhood tonight, so keep very quiet, NO BALLS.
Lmao, NO BALLS. The reason you added "if you can't find the answer" is because you know you never coughed up an answer. I gave you 5 chances, you flunked them all. So you're a liar as well as a coward. But it's ok. We understand. Your big problem is you have NO BALLS. Now go back to hiding under your bed. I heard ISIS is sweeping through your neighborhood tonight, so keep very quiet, NO BALLS. Originally Posted by lustylad
What part of the second part of your stupid question went completely over your head? It is sad you are a moron. No balls will be happy to have you spell him at the glory hole lusty moron. No wonder the right loses with members like you LMAO. It is not often we find someone like you that is proud of being a moron.
Might be a good idea for YOU to hide out at the glory hole tonight, NO BALLS. When ISIS sweeps through your neighborhood, just show them how good you are at sucking Muslim cock and you won't have to be skeered of them anymore, NO BALLS. You can save your own head by servicing theirs. Sound like a plan, NO BALLS?
Might be a good idea for YOU to hide out at the glory hole tonight, NO BALLS. When ISIS sweeps through your neighborhood, just show them how good you are at sucking Muslim cock and you won't have to be skeered of them anymore, NO BALLS. You can save your own head by servicing theirs. Sound like a plan, NO BALLS? Originally Posted by lustylad
You are the cowardly ass hole constantly harping about ISIL moron. Bet you are pissing your quivering leg worrying if they will cut your head off when they find out you have no balls. Go help No Balls Hankering at the glory hole he is full. Try to come up with something new not just parroting my insults fag boy.
Listen up NO BALLS, it's really simple. All you have to do is post something like this:

And yes, I am extremely offended and angry at the ISIS beheadings of 2 American journalists. Originally Posted by lustylad
Now what's so hard about that? Just do it. The only reason to refuse is because you are an ISIS sympathizer or because you are intimidated and have NO BALLS.

... I am not certified as a teacher to instruct special ed students as yourself ..... it takes a lot of patience and having to repeat simple concepts slowly ..... that still probably wouldn't help you improve. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I think you're a special ed student, LLIdiot.
2 pencil neck Ozombiecrats gonna get their asses whipped. Go to the 2:20 mark and watch awesomeness... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DNVixJEjd8

"We can talk about it"

.. ask yssup rider and ib teach me how to read Originally Posted by WhoLooking
No.

As for you: Reading words out loud is just part of the process. For you comprehension of their meanings is the challenge. I notice you have to "big size" the words ....Does it fit into the Big Chief Tablet mindset you preserve?
I think you're a special ed student. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Actually not.

But when someone is slow like you, the whole world seems like "special ed"!

For instance. Geography is obviously lacking in your educational experience.
"We can talk about it" Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I notice you have to "big size" the words ....Does it fit into the Big Chief Tablet mindset you preserve? Originally Posted by LexusLover
IIFFYIdiot, in case you did not notice, the Patriarch of your Idiot Klan, errrr Clan asked a question. And he doesn't like to be kept waiting!

When are you going to answer him?