Being outted by the same person Twice! Mods Seeking P

She came into my home and criticized my things. She always treated me as if it wasn't my home and I was a tourist.
Nothing was ever good enough to suit her.

My mouth dropped, as she shouldn't even have a right to complain. She didn't even have a pot to piss in here. Almost 7yrs no name on a lease, that's sad she should've been grateful you took her in..

You can't help everybody, dear.

I helped her get a car.

She told me I would never understand her feelings as I am white and not black.
She had an advertisement on another place once recently that was titled about not trusting white women.... This is a sad thing to be so petty in this day and age.

she was manipulating you to run over you, by using the race card. If she had a issue with your color dear why she move in or she did,but she was going to(Use and abuse).. Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson
Sorry for your troubles..
Let's just say I was naive. Or we can chalk it up me always wanting to see the good in others and trying to help someone because that is the kind of person I am...

No need to feel sorry for me, It was a good learning tool for me moving forward.

I am just sorry you got outed. I am sorry that all of this took place.

But you were right in saying this one thing there is a common denominator in this whole thread. Everyone who has been outed, or has been hurt has been hurt by P.( Speaking on this particular post by OP)

I don't wish anything bad on anyone, and I certainly don't want bad karma on people. I am a strong woman and in sharing my truths, I feel it helps me breath easier and keep on pushing on.

My goals in life are to pay off my house, save for retirement, live my best life and treat others with the same respect they give to me.

I hope lessons were learned here today and like I said in my moving forward I won't be as open to providers and definitely won't let anyone else live with me.
My home is my sanctuary and it is supposed to be a place of peace and a place to relax and enjoy.

All women are beautiful it is when their heart turns to stone then they become ugly vicious human beings...

May God bless you....

M.M.
Not one response from P?
Ike, was responding on her behalf..
She probably was instructed to lay low, until this stuff blows over..

While he does damage control,and make y'all think I didn't have a legitimate case.fkd up!

She probably lost her mod privileges now for running her big arse month..

Pillow talking will fuk it up for you evertime, they gotta gloat to somebody.

I'm sure I'm the bad guy now,and that's nothing new.. My loyalty isn't with any party.. This is, his and hers shit show. How does a dude get tied into her drama ehh. Drama king

Don't be mad at me(Victim), be mad at yourself,for not upholding the rules for every member.
In light of all of this I sent DED a pm as well as an e mail shedding some light on this subject of Seeking ~P and how she has a pocket mod. among other things going on.(???) Hopefully this will straighten some of this mess out.
And for the record I have the receipts, they have been forwarded to admin...

M.M.
Y’all really need to give it up with the SMI insults.
Yes ma'am..

Who is Wiley?
DUH !

Mm huh, I see what you did there.. Thanks for the info
Annie,
The person that posted the link with your photo on this board was banned when it happened. You never even saw it. Insinuating yourself in this thread which has nothing to do with your situation at that time is wrong. You can't add anything to this situation but a continuation of speculation. Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
Omg!
So you knew it on board and never told me????
Wtf is wrong with that!

Ok ok
May i PLEASE KNOW WHO IT WAS???
AS YOU CAN SEE FROM DA FUCKING MUGSHOT... IM OK TO HANDLE MYSELF..

I ONLY KNEW BOUT EMAILS... NEVER THIS BOARD!

COUGH THEM UP. .
LIKE BAD FROGS...
EMAIL ..CALL..
I DO NOT CARE BUT YALL KEEPING THAT IS FUCKED UP...

JUST FUCKING SAYING!!

P.S..
HEAVEN AINT HELPING THAT BITCH...

XXOO ANNIE
Only posting taint photos can save you.
What I’ve learned from this thread is that #1: this is my favorite thread of 2018 and #2: I REALLY want to do B3. B3, please check yes or no.
  • pxmcc
  • 12-07-2018, 01:28 AM
CB, however this thread turns out, I just wanna say, u gangsta, gurl. ban or no ban, you can chill with me any damn time u want..

let's see here, whats the score. she put 2 mods on blast, and called out a supposedly untouchable provider's fuckery. that's whats up.

that mommy fantasy of the supervised shower never really worked for me, anyhow. oedipus aint got jack shit on me, for one..

and yup aweshucks, we all dream of b3. she's like genie, only smarter..
Yeh. Ok.
Only posting taint photos can save you. Originally Posted by pyramider
From WHAT?
PRAY TELL??
LMAOF..
U FUCKING TEXANS CRACK ME UP....

J.S
XXOO ANNIE