Welcome to Odumbo's new ‘back-door draft’

Your dumb ass is still laughing, and you're so damn stupid you don't even know you're the joke, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, and your continued failure to put forth an intelligent defense or justification for Odumbo's current hypocritical 'stop-loss' policy only further accentuates your personification of idiocy, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. So far, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, all you have managed to do is to further demonstrate that you are so stupid that any spark of intelligence you might stumble upon can be hidden in the shadow of an emoticon, and that you continue to personify how sucking on Odumbo's cock for Odumbo's Kool Aid tainted goofy-juice jiz leaves you feeble minded, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Your dumb ass is still laughing, and you're so damn stupid you're completely oblivious to the fact that you're the joke, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, and your continued failure to put forth an intelligent defense or justification for Odumbo's current hypocritical 'stop-loss' policy only further accentuates your personification of idiocy, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. So far, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, all you have managed to do is to further demonstrate that you are so stupid that any spark of intelligence you might stumble upon can be hidden in the shadow of an emoticon, and that you continue to personify how sucking on Odumbo's cock for Odumbo's Kool Aid tainted goofy-juice jiz leaves you feeble minded, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.
Your dumb ass is still laughing, and you're so damn stupid you're completely oblivious to the fact that you're the joke, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, and your continued failure to put forth an intelligent defense or justification for Odumbo's current hypocritical 'stop-loss' policy only further accentuates your personification of idiocy, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. So far, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, all you have managed to do is to further demonstrate that you are so stupid that any spark of intelligence you might stumble upon can be hidden in the shadow of an emoticon, and that you continue to personify how sucking on Odumbo's cock for Odumbo's Kool Aid tainted goofy-juice jiz leaves you feeble minded, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
It's obvious to all that you're all about chasing down Odumbo and sucking his cock, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. Your pathetic preoccupation with Odumbo's cock in no manner justifies your continued failure to proffer an intelligent defense or justification for Odumbo's current hypocritical 'stop-loss' policy only further accentuates your idiocy, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. Once again, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, all you have managed to do is to further illustrate that you are so stupid that any bit of intelligence you might produce can be hidden in the shadow of an emoticon, and that you continue to personify how sucking on Odumbo's cock for Odumbo's Kool Aid tainted goofy-juice jiz leaves you feeble minded, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.
It's obvious to all that you're all about chasing down Odumbo and sucking his cock, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. Your pathetic preoccupation with Odumbo's cock in no manner justifies your continued failure to proffer an intelligent defense or justification for Odumbo's current hypocritical 'stop-loss' policy only further accentuates your idiocy, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. Once again, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, all you have managed to do is to further illustrate that you are so stupid that any bit of intelligence you might produce can be hidden in the shadow of an emoticon, and that you continue to personify how sucking on Odumbo's cock for Odumbo's Kool Aid tainted goofy-juice jiz leaves you feeble minded, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
So your belly is full and now you're sleeping off another Odumbo cum-download, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. Your pathetic preoccupation with Odumbo's cock does not justify your continued failure to proffer an intelligent defense or justification for Odumbo's current hypocritical 'stop-loss' policy only further accentuates your idiocy, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. Once again, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, all you have managed to do is to further illustrate that you are so stupid that any bit of intelligence you might produce can be hidden in the shadow of an emoticon, and that you continue to personify how sucking on Odumbo's cock for Odumbo's Kool Aid tainted goofy-juice jiz leaves you feeble minded, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp.
GAY!

You like mouth to ass, too. IBIdiot?
I am GAY!

You like mouth to ass like I do too. IBIdiot? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Just keeping it real and honest. No charge, Assup.

So your belly is full and now you're sleeping off another Odumbo cum-download, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. Your pathetic preoccupation with Odumbo's cock does not justify your continued failure to proffer an intelligent defense or justification for Odumbo's current hypocritical 'stop-loss' policy only further accentuates your idiocy, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. Once again, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, all you have managed to do is to further illustrate that you are so stupid that any bit of intelligence you might produce can be hidden in the shadow of an emoticon, and that you continue to personify how sucking on Odumbo's cock for Odumbo's Kool Aid tainted goofy-juice jiz leaves you feeble minded, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Didn't we just saw that in another thread?

Spamming the board again, I see!

Just keeping it real and honest. No charge, Assup.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Gol durn it, Whiny, you shore fixed another one!

ain't no foolin you, bubba!