How many people will die in the USA from the new coronavirus by December 31, 2021??

Case mortality rate estimates are dropping.

Add the chloroquine therapy effect - that should help .

The revising data and rate estimates indicate a disease with higher infectivity - but comparable case mortality to influenza A.

Fascist DPST's - weeping as the numbers improve. That much less to blame on Trump! Originally Posted by oeb11
They want fuckers to die to get rid of Trump.

They are sociopathic and power hungry bastards.
You two are sick in the fuckin' head.
You two are sick in the fuckin' head. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Basically, for not agreeing with you and pointing out the DPST's want more fuckers to die so they can blame our President?
They want fuckers to die to get rid of Trump.

They are sociopathic and power hungry bastards. Originally Posted by friendly fred
It was the eccie repubtards who had the idea of letting the corona virus go thru the population and sacrifice our seniors to get a couple of extra points in the stock market.
It was the eccie repubtards who had the idea of letting the corona virus go thru the population and sacrifice our seniors to get a couple of extra points in the stock market. Originally Posted by adav8s28
The lies never cease do they. It wasn't for the stock market moron, for the economy and overall health of the country.

And Cuomo largely agrees about shutting everything down and would rethink that strategy.

The left, especially the likes of you, are out to spread DemPanic and hope to make things out to be the worst. All in order to take down Trump.

Sad, so sad.
It was the eccie repubtards who had the idea of letting the corona virus go thru the population and sacrifice our seniors to get a couple of extra points in the stock market. Originally Posted by adav8s28
Nothing could be further from the truth you lying idiot.
It was the eccie repubtards who had the idea of letting the corona virus go thru the population and sacrifice our seniors... Originally Posted by adav8s28
Because you have an affinity for old, white guys suddenly??
I’ve been anonymously sending pizzas to the er nursing station at Forbes. The guy taking the order today, who must double as a delivery driver, told me that the place is pretty much empty. Hopefully they stay that way.
I’ve been anonymously sending pizzas to the er nursing station at Forbes. The guy taking the order today, who must double as a delivery driver, told me that the place is pretty much empty. Hopefully they stay that way. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Yes, I hope so too.

Nice of you to send them pizzas...
I’ve been anonymously sending pizzas to the er nursing station at Forbes. The guy taking the order today, who must double as a delivery driver, told me that the place is pretty much empty. Hopefully they stay that way. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Yes, I hope so too.

Nice of you to send them pizzas...
Nothing could be further from the truth Originally Posted by gnadfly
What do you call this Mr "Everyone has a test kit, it's called a thermometer". A post in a thread you started, you set the line with young kids. How did you write it, "If a lot of young kids were dying, I would change my thinking". The implication is if your not a young kid your expendable! Who's is the one not being truthful?

https://www.eccie.net/newreply.php?d...y&p=1061999866
  • oeb11
  • 04-05-2020, 10:52 AM
You screwed up - "a" - so give it up.

A thermometer is not diagnostic of any specific disease process.

Elevated temperature is a non-specific physical sign.

and yet - on U go with Ur yammering that "Me" , as a liberal DPST - am elite and more knowledgeable than anyone else about everything. .

so Sad for U and Ur delusions.
You screwed up - "a" - so give it up.

Elevated temperature is a non-specific physical sign.

and yet - on U go with Ur yammering that "Me" , as a liberal DPST - am elite and more knowledgeable than anyone else about everything. .

so Sad for U and Ur delusions. Originally Posted by oeb11
Yeah, pretty funny he linked to a thread where he mis-matched and mis-represented so much in order to advocate his DemPanic.
  • oeb11
  • 04-05-2020, 03:35 PM
Thank You - EL - So Sad DPST's live a life based on Lies that control every aspect of their lives.

And yet, they continue to swallow the Lies- Unable to think for themselves.
[QUOTE=oeb11;1062015613]

/QUOTE]

Go talk to Dr. Jan of ABC. She is the one who said go get a test for CORVID-19 if your temp. reaches 100.4. (She added at the very end of her answer "with symtoms"). It's all on video.

If you don't like that advice, just wait until you have trouble breathing, then call your doctor. It might be too late by then.