Last night numbers are in. It's Assup by a Landslide!

What is it with you and my Putz? Why are there so many pushy homos in here?

You may NOT touch my penis and I find it creepy that you and your pals like to talk about it so much. I thought during spring break, Mommy let Corpy stay up late,so he wouldn't need you to work the late shift. oh well, he wants a stool sample and you want to discuss my Putz.

SICK FUCKS! No wonder you get no trim.

BTW -- that was NOT me tapping my foot in the next stall. So take your sick advances elsewhere, SOF! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Assup the jackass, the turd-tongued, shit-for-brains golem: the animated amalgamation of shit and piss – the product of pure, unadulterated trailer-park, cesspool-scat – posted still another one of his factually vacuous brain-farts.

Just a reminder!
Bumping your own shit again, Corpy?

AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN?

Go away, son, you bother me!
  • CJ7
  • 03-11-2013, 05:55 PM
Chica ol'e buddy, shut down this thread too.

You'd think these so called men would out grow the kindergarten bullshit, but nooooooooooooooo.
Bumping your own shit again, Corpy?

AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN?

Go away, son, you bother me! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

You'd think these so called men would out grow the kindergarten bullshit, but nooooooooooooooo. Originally Posted by CJ7
I'm delighted to.

But noooooooooooo!!!!!

You'd think these so called men would out grow the kindergarten bullshit, but nooooooooooooooo. Originally Posted by CJ7
This thread was started as a direct response to a thread started by Assup the jackass, CBJ7. Where's your post requesting that that thread be closed, you asshole hypocrite!

I'm delighted to.

But noooooooooooo!!!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Yeah? Which one, Corpy? And how long ago was it posted?

And when did you BUMP it, Corpy?

Can't help yourself.

Like I said. I'm happy to stay on topic. But it seems like the makes me incontinent, or a cocksucker, or a, what was that word y'all use in Louisiana... Oh yeah, a TURD-TONGUED GOLEM!

Give it up, bubba. I'm tired of fucking with you. Go burn a cross.
Yeah? Which one, Corpy? And when was it posted.

And when did you BUMP it?

Can't help yourself, can you, Corpy? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

No need to bump your thread, Assup the jackass, the turd-tongued, shit-for-brains golem: the animated amalgamation of shit and piss – the product of pure, unadulterated trailer-park, cesspool-scat – once all the votes were counted, you were overwhelmingly elected:

Pathological. Oh well. I guess the interest of the Sandbox, I'm going to declare myself the winner of the Hundred Cut and Paste War and let you simmer in your own effluence.

You got played, squashed, wiped, crushed, out pointed, undercut, vanquished, etc. One man, acting alone, brought down the entire Assholy Enpire!

Deal with it assholes!

I'm going to try to stick with the topics at hand ... That the sky is falling, our president is a traitor and that the Bible knows more about shit than the combined wisdom of the subsequent 1500 years...

No crying kids. We're in the NO CANDY bar checkout lane!

LMAO!
Pathological. Oh well. I guess the interest of the Sandbox, I'm going to declare myself the winner of the Hundred Cut and Paste War and let you simmer in your own effluence.

You got played, squashed, wiped, crushed, out pointed, undercut, vanquished, etc. One man, acting alone, brought down the entire Assholy Enpire!

Deal with it assholes!

I'm going to try to stick with the topics at hand ... That the sky is falling, our president is a traitor and that the Bible knows more about shit than the combined wisdom of the subsequent 1500 years...

LMAO! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Assup the jackass, the turd-tongued, shit-for-brains golem: the animated amalgamation of shit and piss – the product of pure, unadulterated trailer-park, cesspool-scat resting on his effluence – was overwhelmingly voted:

Originally Posted by JCM800
Just for your edification, JCM800, your boyfriend, Assup the jackass, was overwhelmingly elected by other forum members as the:

Deal with it assholes!

LMAO! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Well I guess it's offical ladies and germs, Yssup has declared
himself the winner, guess the party is over.

Now if he can just get out of his mothers basement he can
conquer the world.

ha ha ha ha ha
Nice baby picture Major!

I guess the Bible doesn't say anything about obeying ECCIE rules... Or does it?