Daily west Texas weather report

weather not too bad here, in the 30's and will prolly start snowing around 4.
I used to go to Texas alot long time ago to inspect railroad cars. I loved that state. Spent most of my time in the Houston area. They had some pretty good titty bars back then, my favorite one near the airport looked like a pagoda. Is it still there? Always had a good time there. This was over 30 years ago. I always flew out of Washington National when I travelled there. Once I was tempted to fly out of Dulles so I could fly on the Concorde but I said fuck it. Wish I'd have taken that flight at least once. Would have really liked to fly on that fucker at least once. I know it would not go SS from DC but really wished I would have done it once.
Yeah, there ain't much out here to block that norther Originally Posted by riday
Bambino is still trying to figure out what the fuck you mean by norther. Weather channel has him all fucked up
Just started snowing at my place, feels like I'm in Texas
STILL below freezing.

One of the nearby towns a couple of hundred miles away got over 9" of snow.
Hey everybody, we have a new visitor from Texas. His handle is CJ7. He started a thread in the Sand Box. Let's give him a big Pittsburgh welcome.
STILL below freezing.

One of the nearby towns a couple of hundred miles away got over 9" of snow. Originally Posted by Pistolero
We're gonna get it starting tomorrow. Predicting 6 inchs. You guys really got hammered. It was in the teens this morning, glad my crane has a good heater. It's about 36 now. It will go to hell soon.
Damn!

And I thought weather in PA was bad. AT least it's consistent.

Seems like Texas weather changes as much as some hookers change names.
Or panties
Or panties Originally Posted by The2Dogs
PA hookers dont wear panties. Outside of CBJ7 and WTF what hookers wear them in Texas?
What is this word.... "panties" ?
it is a visual accessory used to tease the viewer.
I let Diller out to play in the snow. He didn't like it. Said what the fuck is this shit?! Where the hell are the tumbleweeds?
Twelve fucking degrees this morning !!!! Gonna be high of 18.

2 Hours north in Lubbock it was 4.
We may get a freeze and it seems like the heater has kicked on a couple of times. The dogs dont stay out long and dont go far to pee, little fuckers.