Trump insults John McCain - Says Heros Don't Get Captured

What about "the other soldiers that served with" LLIdiot and COIdiot?

What's "the other soldiers" opinions of those two Cowardly Idiots? Originally Posted by bigtex
Don't drag me into your personal vendettas with other posters. It shows what a dummy you really are.
Jim
Find someone that served with them and ask them.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Jimbo, in order to find someone who actually served with those two Idiots (COIdiot & LLIdiot), we would have to go to their Cub Scout Den Leaders and find out the names.

Would you mind looking into that for me?
Jimbo, in order to find someone who actually served with COIdiot and LLIdiot, we would have to go to their Cub Scout Den Leaders and find out the names.

Would you mind looking into that for me? Originally Posted by bigtex
Sure, two hundred dollars an hour plus expenses. Investigative work isn't cheap.

Jim
"I doubt I could cross the line and vote Republican. I have tremendous respect for McCain but I don’t buy the war hero thing. Anybody can be captured. I thought the idea was to capture them. As far as I’m concerned he sat out the war"....

Al Franken

Sure, two hundred dollars an hour plus expenses. Investigative work isn't cheap.

You have yet to get the job and you're already fired.

The labor market is not what it used to be!

Jimbo's lookin' fear a free ride. Must be a fuk'n lib!
You have yet to get the job and you're already fired.

The labor market is not what it used to be!

Jimbo's lookin' fear a free ride. Must be a fuk'n lib! Originally Posted by bigtex
Haha, I have more work than I need. If the 200 bucks an hour was too steep for ya I am glad.

Jim
  • WTF
  • 07-21-2015, 07:42 PM
"I doubt I could cross the line and vote Republican. I have tremendous respect for McCain but I don’t buy the war hero thing. Anybody can be captured. I thought the idea was to capture them. As far as I’m concerned he sat out the war"....

Al Franken

. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Looks like you found a running mate for Trump!
Looks like you found a running mate for Trump! Originally Posted by WTF

Trump is going to be the job czar and chief negotiator. Didn't you get the memo?
Donald Trump just insulted John McClain and all POWs for being captured in action. Says they are not heros. I guess only those who get killed in action are heros to The Donald.

Yes you guys have some candidate there. Originally Posted by BigLouie
"We" don't have any candidate there. He has no chance, notwithstanding the temporary "fuck you, LW media" bump he has had in the polls.

I actually glad he said it. He will now self-destruct much sooner than anticipated and the public can focus on Walker or some other GOP candidate.
Same amount of people who support the Donald, are the same ones who watched " Celebrity Apprentice".
Haha, I have more work than I need. If the 200 bucks an hour was too steep for ya I am glad.

There you have it folks, $200 Is the going rate between Jimbo and his Homo buddies.

FYI, I don't play that way, Jimbo the Homo!
There are psychical scars, then there are mental scars that a lot of members are returning with now. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
One big difference in us who served in Vietnam as Draftees and todays modern volunteer army is we knew that once we did our tour, or got a wound that got us out, that was it. They could not send you back.

My God, I hear of today's soldiers having to serve tour after tour in the hell holes we are involved in now.

That is the flaw in our system today.
There you have it folks, $200 Is the going rate between Jimbo and his Homo buddies.

FYI, I don't play that way, Jimbo the Homo! Originally Posted by bigtex
You always come up with something totally stupid when you have hit a dead end. You show signs of acute dementia you old worn out bastard.

Jim
$200 Is the going rate between Jimbo and his Homo buddies.

FYI, I don't play that way, Jimbo the Homo! Originally Posted by bigtex
You old worn out bastard.

Well ... If I had to be one or the other:

Either an "old worn out bastard".

Or a ($200 per trick) Jimbo the Homo.

I would be an OWOB.

And I "still" don't play that way, Jimbo the Homo!
Kerry volunteered to go to Nam as a rich kid, he volunteered for swift boat duty, he jumped off the boat and chased and killed the enemy that was shooting at him and fellow soldiers. he is a certified war hero, I stand by my statement - anyone trying to say he aint a war hero is a cunt, anyone.

Again, I disagree with almost every political position Mccain takes but im adult enough to see that he is a war hero. I stand up for Mccains war reputatation just like I do for Kerrys. If more Americans could stop being a cunt like Trump then we would all be better off.

Rumors of no scars on Kerrys body??? So that's the standard now? Some people have no standards, no integrity and no class. Originally Posted by southtown4488
Really? Is that all you remember? I seem to recall that Kerry was stationed on another navy ship (the USS Gridley) when he volunteered for riverine (less time in country and less hazardous duty) duty. His own people said that he killed civilians by mistake, dramaticized his "injuries" to get his Purple Hearts, and as soon as he had enough PHs...he bailed on his crew for an assignment in New York City. Sounds like quite a guy...and a "hero" to me.
Compare to someone like Chris Kyle who volunteered for hazardous duty, extended his time in the field, returned to combat duty after having done his time, and did he job well.
Maybe we can look at another "hero". He volunteered for hazardous duty during wartime. After completing his training, this hero volunteered for more hazardous duty. He was shot down during one mission. He was rescued from the open ocean by a submarine. He recieved the Navy Flying Cross for his actions. He served for the duration of that war. He rarely mentions his experiences at war. His name is George H. W. Bush and he was beaten in the election by a lying draft dodger who tried to slander his wartime record.

By the way, Kerry did not volunteer for Vietnam. It doesn't work that way. You can put in for a ship or a situation. Either can put you in harm's way but there is no guarantee. He did volunteer to leave the Gridley which was off the coast of Vietnam for small boat duty. So he volunteered for that. Of course, he said himself that swift boats were not really involved in the war heavily until that point. Poor choice on his part. Then again, he claimed to be in Cambodia during Christmas of 1968 by order of Richard Nixon....except that Nixon was only the president-elect and didn't order anyone to do anything and according to records Kerry's boat was not in Cambodia but was several miles away. Just another liar.