Provider jealousy and conflict among the established ladies and those new to the industry.

Ya' da man! Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Courtney the dude is a douch, in your "yes" review he tells your grill is messed up or thart you are missing a front tooth, don't really remember. The guy is a whack job! And you seeing a douchbag almost means you condone his behavior! You say keep the peace, but you condone the behavior of such a jerk off. L4B, go throw her a few more dollars! Let's wait to see how he disses you this time He has been running around here for months disrespecting providers, and for no reason. I'll be damned if I ever see a DH, WU or that fucktard! Look back at Russ' post, nothing compared. You might wanna find better company! Originally Posted by bustyamy
First off, people behave differently in person than they do here. Second I give EVERYONE the benefit of the doubt before making a decision. Third, I really don't know what crawled up you ass and put your g-string in knots but cut it out... There's no reason for the current behavior that you are displaying. Act like a lady for God's sake and quit trying to start unnecessary drama. SOY!
I want to thank all of you who had something pertinent to add to this thread. I appreciate your interest and ideas, and even the odd comments here and there. Thank you for your participation.

However, due to the hateful, obvious spiteful, and underserved comments by BustyAmy towards myself in public instead of being a lady and stating her issue with me privately....

I am now requesting that the MODS please close this thread. Thank you!
OP requesting closure........