HOW ABOUT WE SAY SOMETHING NICE FOR A CHANGE!!!

• LynnT
  • 02-23-2012, 07:29 PM
Lick her in the front and poke her in the rear? Is that nice? Sorry bramble berry is hanging out with me.
Ok Lynn now bend over and grab that rail over there and get ready to talk to the all mighty!! lol.
  • LynnT
  • 02-23-2012, 07:33 PM
Yes Val, Nina is spectacular in person....you should see her naked....everybody should!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Her pictures are super hot too! Some are so Vogue style.
  • LynnT
  • 02-23-2012, 07:34 PM
Ok Lynn now bend over and grab that rail over there and get ready to talk to the all mighty!! lol. Originally Posted by burkalini
Wait ... don't forget the duct tape ...
I'd like to add my two cents by saying something to all of my clients who have seen me and have continued to be AWESOME to me for the last 8 months I've been on this site..
I appreciate the fun times, the laughs, the toe-curling moments, the sweet kisses, and the handful of occasions I needed someone to talk to "just because" and some of you were there for me even though I didn't expect you to be.
Thanks guys! I've had JUST as much fun getting to know most of you and continuing to have great times outside of and BCD! -XOXO Sweet.Treat69
Lick her in the front and poke her in the rear? Is that nice? Sorry bramble berry is hanging out with me. Originally Posted by LynnT

"Lick me in the front and poke me in the rear." That’s got sig line written all over it! LOL
I'd like to say something nice!

SL- thank you for your comedic genius. You always have something funny to add!

SNL- what are you, like his missus? JK! You have t have google images MASTERED, you always chime into a post with the BEST picture ever. Maybe you make them yourself.

Dallas- I've NEVER seen any post from you that was negative and you're jus as cheerful and happy in person. Thanks for all the advice on NO, even though I never went.

Tifani Jameson- by far, the most eloquent and well put together responses ALWAYS come from this woman! She's a rare gem!

Skylar- you're a sexy little devil!

COG- we've never talked, but your post in the sandbox always inspire me to learn more about politics which inevitably leads me to learn more about history. My conversation skills have increased ten fold!

SoulManIke- you've always been such a help to me, even when I'm getting on your nerves. LOL. You know it's all love though!

Chislaine- you have been the single most helpful person here. I have NO clue where I'd be without you. Seriously! you rock!!

Valerie, Zarah, Ava - you chicks are HOTTTTTTT! IDK what it is about you Valerie, but the bitchy attitude turns me on! Ava! Your legs are to die for and I love your wit. Zarah, I just wanna see you naked already and see how much bullshit it will take for Naomi to make a come back! LMAO. You've been really helpful and nice though!

I also want to say thanks to a few ppl who aren't on the board anymore, Mila Carmell and London were both so nice and sweet to me. So were Tracey P and Lisa.Lisa. Sad I didn't get to go to London's meet and greet I'm sure I would know at least in passing a lot more of you guys.

I've met some really great people on here. Some of you, I've never spoken to but I love to see your post. Always insightful or comical at the least. Good to see some positivity going on here and not the usual drama.
Val.... aaaw shucks.. just found this post today
I feel like I made the varsity team.... thanks... and see you soon...d2

I just wanna say I love all my men on here, you know who you are...Ed, Pipefitter, RJ, D2, DED, IKE..

And I know you all hate Wakeup, but he is my best friend and an amazing person, and has always been there for me...

Dallas- You are just always so happy and nice to everyone, and flashing your arse lol

Dearhunter- I just want to hatefuck the shit out of you one day

Nina-Is gorgeous and I want to lick your cunt so bad! Originally Posted by Valerie
I like swimmin with bull legged woman! LOL