So whats Wrong With Fat Hobbyists?

Yes and the name of the area I always see on obese guys is "Las Montanas" LOL Originally Posted by alluringava
This would be a good thing... right? Originally Posted by Still Looking
Yes sir!! Imagine what would happen once i caught him..... throw him down.. climb on top like a cougar that catches her prey... ill devour his.... deep into the back of my throat... and stare into his eyes with controlling eyes....
Yes sir!! Imagine what would happen once i caught him..... throw him down.. climb on top like a cougar that catches her prey... ill devour his.... deep into the back of my throat... and stare into his eyes with controlling eyes.... Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
Ummmm, I think I owe you some money now...
Yes sir!! Imagine what would happen once i caught him..... throw him down.. climb on top like a cougar that catches her prey... ill devour his.... deep into the back of my throat... and stare into his eyes with controlling eyes.... Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
Thats a VERY good thing! LOL
Another cool thing about a big hobbyist is...he comes through the door and I shout WOW YOU'RE SOOOOOOO HUUUUUGE and he thinks I am already complimenting him before he takes off his pants!
Another cool thing about a big hobbyist is...he comes through the door and I shout WOW YOU'RE SOOOOOOO HUUUUUGE and he thinks I am already complimenting him before he takes off his pants! Originally Posted by alluringava
Shit AVA? You just ruined my day!