11 Officers Shot 3 Dead

The girlfriend mentioned that the cop was Chinese. But the pic they posted of the cop shows he is definitely Hispanic. Also his name is like jeronimo yanez. Definitely Hispanic. Not even white Hispanics.

Cops don't pull guns in traffic stops unless there was an immediate threat. Think I read he has been pulled over 52 total times also. I think the real story hasn't been told yet. They don't do drug testing for workers in the Minnesota school system?

I certainly respect your opinion Darkey Kong and you may be correct about the Minn. shooting video. To me it seemed very odd though and I am looking forward to seeing what the investigation reveals. BTW the cop in Minn. was one of Chung's people he isn't white. But since Zimmerman was a White Hispanic I guess the Minn. Cop is a Caucasian Asian. Certainly I agree that the loss of life is terrible and could have been avoided in all cases cited. Notice how no one is talking about Hillary's lies anymore, Hmmmmmmmm. Originally Posted by Mavs fan
Make sure you bring her red kool aid, grape soda, and a loaf of corn bread with some fried chicken (with hot sauce). Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
Good eating, except for the Kool-Aid.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...8gYHzaNUEg-38A

All lives matter All lives matter
Divided We Fall
Google how many whites was killed by the police.
Google is your friend and almost twice as many whites was killed by police.
It's not a race issue. It's a physiology issue with these Officers. They need extensive evaluation before being allowed on the force.
I hope they bring charges up against her. She probably got 10 cops killed over 3 days over some self serving propaganda. Blm is the worst thing to happen to black people. No one takes them seriously because most of what it's based on are lies. It just tears people apart.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...8gYHzaNUEg-38A

All lives matter All lives matter
Divided We Fall
Google how many whites was killed by the police.
Google is your friend and almost twice as many whites was killed by police.
It's not a race issue. It's a physiology issue with these Officers. They need extensive evaluation before being allowed on the force. Originally Posted by The Phoenix
never say black people, always refer to the group as "you people". We love that stuff! Good luck! Originally Posted by DarkeyKong

Watermelon, grape soda, corn bread, fried chicken and "you people". Got it. Originally Posted by THN
another thing y'all like, tell me if I'm wrong, is when non-blacks refer to you as "one of the good ones", meaning you are not a savage beast like most of the race.. I know it would warm my soul to hear that.

btw.. I just heard a sigh.. I looked around. it's coming from Muslims and Hispanics, happy to be off the news cycle for a few days..
the Johnsons' Dad and step-Mom... I guess she wasn't a strong enough role-model for her step-Children?

johnson.jpg
I hope they bring charges up against her. She probably got 10 cops killed over 3 days over some self serving propaganda. Blm is the worst thing to happen to black people. No one takes them seriously because most of what it's based on are lies. It just tears people apart. Originally Posted by dallasfan
Maaan, y'all say some of the stupidest shit...boy I'm telling you the truth!!!

Geez. What the hell's going on with this madness!!
Blm is the worst thing to happen to black people. No one takes them seriously because most of what it's based on are lies. It just tears people apart. Originally Posted by dallasfan
Back in the day, the same was said about Martin Luther King & Caesar Chavez Bud.

I wonder if his hate for white people stem from his dad leaving his mom for a white woman.

The Dallas police chief story is interesting too. The police chief is black. His son shot and killed a cop and another person before he was killed by police officers. The problem lies in the black youth culture. You want to solve the problem. You fix that. It also weird that the shooter would target a police department led by a black police chief.

the Johnsons' Dad and step-Mom... I guess she wasn't a strong enough role-model for her step-Children?

Attachment 546533 Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Damn. Some of y'all have a lot of hate in your hearts. Condoning murder of innocent people, or sympathizing with a mass murderer shouldn't matter on which side you support.
Back in the day, the same was said about Martin Luther King & Caesar Chavez Bud.

Originally Posted by Frique-Me
This is very eye opening. Thanks for sharing, Frique

Here's another one...
There's no way you guys are actually this dense.

This situation is a direct action of the last two cop killings of black men.

Actually, not only the last two killings, but the pattern of unjustified, unconvicted killings of black men/kids.

This is what this is all about. But pretend not to know. Originally Posted by Randall Creed

So, what, exactly, do you propose, that white men start shooting police. . . since year to date 12 unarmed blacks have been killed by police, but 18 unarmed whites have?
Frique, I don't think MLK should even be mentioned in the same sentence with BLM. MLK was a GREAT man who never advocated violence in any way. Had he not been murdered at age 38 I don't think this would be happening now.
Oh well. Chicken come home and all that....