Whales, Spinners & Mucho Dollars City

There's a place and person for almost every size individual here. If you're a female candidate for the Biggest Loser, there are probably better job choices out there. There's nothing degrading about that, just a fact. Since joining the hobby, I've seen only three women who were over weight. Two were because we met a few times, socially, and their personality enhanced the experience. They also had attractive faces with eyes to match. Their skills, especially oral ones, (NQNS) were worth the price of admission. CG, which is basically my only position, was not their best. However, the company and attitudes made up for it. The third was because the two year old photos and inaccurate, current reviews, did not show, or elaborate on the extra 30 pounds she added.

While they were definitely over weight, I would not consider them fat, or BBW.

In my years prior to breaking my neck, I dated women who were mainly thin and/or petite, ranging in age from 22-37. This was shortly after high school when my body filled out from the skinny kid to a broad shouldered, six pack packing athletic, dark tanned stud who was making up for time. I was the one being hit on. Since being breaking my neck, those same women probably wouldn't give me the time of day.

There's nothing I can do about not being able to walk, but I did get fat and I didn't like it, so I did something about it. I got pneumonia and went on life support, lol. Stopping drinking beer and eating better helped too.

There's nothing I can do about not being able to walk, but I did get fat and I didn't like it, so I did something about it. I got pneumonia and went on life support, lol. Stopping drinking beer and eating better helped too. Originally Posted by surcher
BEST. DIET. EVER.
Sure, maybe in another world. But the minute you decided to enter a occupation where the visual aspect is paramount, then what you think of yourself doesn't mean much at all. It's what the customers think.

Remember, the real worth of your services is not based on what the customer spends the first time he sees you, it's what he is willing to spend the second time. Originally Posted by Jackie S
In context of ECCIE (which must be the other world you speak of) your point is valid. but I was basing my post in REALITY, that is exactly what it is.

Any provider with other things more important going on than to be worried about what some fucktards are saying and who they're going to lay on their back for today is not gonna be worried about some bullshit like this. Sure some of the guys are being assholes, but at the end of the day it sets on YOU. How you see yourself, who you KNOW you are, and what you KNOW you are capable of. If you don't think that word applies to you, you wouldn't be responding so vehemently every time it's posted.
Daphne, with all due respect, would you feel the same way if the he-men around here were throwing around the "N" word when referring to African-American providers?
November?

Still waiting on those new rules skippy...
November?

Still waiting on those new rules skippy... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
You know, I've been thinking to myself lately and something has dawned on me. As much as it bothers me, I asked myself one very simple question.

Even though I didn't like the answer, it is what it is.

My question is this, does wakeup in any way, shape, fashion, or form make ECCIE a better place or does he actually add to the board or subtract from it.

I thought about his BBW thread about losing weight. Had it been handled with more tact, it could have been an invaluable thread, but all it did was open up dislike for those he had his own personal prejudice against. What could have been a very inspiring thread turned to complete shit.

The sad part is this, no matter whether he is a good guy or not, he adds nothing of value to this board. Then again, he may add to the board, but nothing of value.
That's okay all...I'll be the focus here...I'm happy to let it be all about me. Do what you have to do folks...
Daphne, with all due respect, would you feel the same way if the he-men around here were throwing around the "N" word when referring to African-American providers? Originally Posted by blowpop
Take a look in the NBA national thread, I would bet she doesn't give a shit one way or the other if they use it or not
All right, Dear John!! Love it!!
The sad part is this, no matter whether he is a good guy or not, he adds nothing of value to this board. Then again, he may add to the board, but nothing of value. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Very sad, lots of good people leave the board because of people like that. If the mods would take direct action against the ugliness, the board would have many more GOOD members, male and female! I actually get half of my business from here, or well my reviews that I worked for. If not I would have been gone by now. I was tempted to leave in the begining when asking a question to a moderater about linking my reviews to my profile. Man did I catch shit, and it was all NOT called for. I was more in shock at how incredibly rude some could be, and even a MOD. I don't know about ASPD, but I have fucked 3 old mods from there, and they all say the same thing. Eccie is terribly ran. But you know what, I made it through, and I'm not leaving! I can imagine how many do leave for bullshit that mod caused. This is a hooker board, not a hate board. Bottom line, losing lots of good people who contribute for the few people who have no brain! These 5-6 guys aren't worth losing literally 100's!
sweet summer rain......did I start all this?

To respond to the question.....the hooktards come and go.....if you have $, you can get whatever you want......in spite of fat sperm whales churning the waters
I can imagine how many do leave for bullshit that mod caused. This is a hooker board, not a hate board. Bottom line, losing lots of good people who contribute for the few people who have no brain! These 5-6 guys aren't worth losing literally 100's! Originally Posted by bustyamy
Funny enough..... You would be surprised by not only the rate increase of the number of hits to the Houston forum, but the influx of new membership as well....... Just saying.....

JaD
Silly Hooker Message Board indeed.
If the mods would take direct action against the ugliness, the board would have many more GOOD members, male and female! Originally Posted by bustyamy
Amy, I'm just going to shoot straight with you.

First of all, I'm a mod on another site that has nothing to do with the hobby. There are members there that I think are first class jerks, but you can't ban a person for being a jerk. A person gets points or banned when they cross the line, but different mods and different sites have differing opinions on when the line is crossed.

The problem here is that some of the guys know how to play the system, they know where the line is, they approach the line, but they stay behind it. They know just how far to push without getting points or banned. They're playing games, sophomoric and moronic, but games none the less. You would think that grown and mature men would have more important things to do than obsess about people on a hobby board.

There is also the deal about how much moderating is necessary...........if you mod too much, you become heavy handed, if you mod too little, the bullies take over the board.

I know in the board I help moderate we discuss different posters in the moderator/admin forums. Perhaps that is done here, but it's something the mods wouldn't tell us about.
DJ.... You know.... For someone who doesn't have any reviews, you're one smart cookie!!

Lol.....

Trust me..... It is in fact talked about..... Quite often in fact......

As always your perspective is most appreciated big fella!

JaD