Hall Of Fame quotes

OMG!! I have been away far too long! The Tranny incident with Chicagosun had me laughing so hard I almost pissed myself!!
I missed you sick ass people! It's good to be back!!

SuperDuty06
"Give me a Viking hat and a wetsuit and I will try anything once"
ummm please don't lump all of us together...some of us are sicker ass than others.
So true.
I appreciate that.......but, I want to fuck the girl that was in the avatar......which one of you is her? Originally Posted by dearhunter
Classic
"Trust Me" - SofaKingFun
Spanish Translation:

Youo bettero keep el mouthio shutty o or you will be el banned-eo againo Originally Posted by Big Juan
Sissy bitch, I'm not so sure about. I've thought about it and decided that there are some things you could call your "butler/slave".

Stupid bitch. Yes. Annoying motherfucking bitch. Also acceptable. You-ain't-foolin-nobody bitch. Spot on. Why-didn't-she-stay-away bitch. Stretching, but still good English. Is-it-just-me-or-are-these-bans-getting-shorter-and-shorter bitch? Nah, too far.

Sissy bitch though? I don't think so. Originally Posted by enderwiggin
God damn, this is a stupid thread. Reading it is making my head hurt.

Don't you have fucking spell-check? Didn't you know that the red squiggly underlining was your computer suggesting that "buttler" is not a fucking word?

Nothing undercuts the efficacy of an attack on another's intelligence quite as thoroughly as poor grammar.

"Your stupid!"

"No your stupid!

"Your stupider than me!"

"Your stupidest of all!"

YOU'RE! God damn it! YOU'RE! (It's called a contraction. It's short for "you are". Didn't they teach you that in third grade? Or ESL, perhaps?) Originally Posted by lizardking
From the "sissy bitch" thread.
boardman, your one funny cat.
Posted Yesterday, 08:09 AM

No call no show, there dosnt seem to be anywhere else to post this info so putting it here. Through private messages on here and using p411 set up an appointment with barbie708 (http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=24496) for an appointment at 745 am . Originally Posted by amadeus456
24 minutes and posting an alert, now that is hall of flocktard fame. This why those ARPA dudes invented the internet.
Posted Yesterday, 08:09 AM

24 minutes and posting an alert, now that is hall of flocktard fame. This why those ARPA dudes invented the internet. Originally Posted by Wayward

Can we do that when you all are late for you sessions?
It's wrong to have a "best gfe" ever review and not disclose that it is a former dude being reviewed Originally Posted by Killersalt
"Rogue"
In this hot mess of a threAD

Bitchy tranny + fanny pack = Bitchy tranny fanny pack. Originally Posted by Big Juan
Providers get busted all the time. John's get busted all the time. Parties put on by CDB and CK get busted all the time...just sayin'... Originally Posted by Wakeup
SHMB gold.
But you can bet both you loose ass hoes I will achieve it the legit way. Originally Posted by miss alyssa